15/

Friday, August 7th, 7:45am

-

"I'm way to old to be going back and forth with you baby trust me." Lucky said standing on one side of Ye' "You knew he was in a relationship when you did what you did little girl."

"But he still did it Lucky your man not so innocent, when you leave guess who still going to be around." Nay pulled at her best friend arm she was upset because she didn't know what was going on when they got home all their things was already at his mother house.

"That's fine but look who got to move." Lucky said. "Nay I love you, and I hope this don't make you feel away towards me."

"I'm lost and confused but I know my cousin will let me know what's going on. Mya come on it's not that serious."

"Yeah I will cuzz but Ma on her way to get y'all, Mya you can't sit in my face and disrespect my girl because she didn't disrespect you once."

"Yes the hell she did, fuck you Ye' you don't have to say shit else to me real talk once again you have me looking dumb." She pushed him into Lucky, Lucky was about to take off towards Mya but he stopped her pushing her into sleeping Ryan room closing the door.

Lucky didn't leave the room because she didn't want to go to jail this morning. It's been two days since the whole R.J thing and nothing has been talked about yesterday Ye' didn't come home til night time but no matter what nobody was going to know they home wasn't happy. She moved Ryan over and got into his little twin size bed with taking a short nap.

"It's like you picking sides and that hurts." Nay said to Ye' waiting on Ye'Von to come. "Whatever y'all did behind her back is on y'all but damn."

"I'm not picking sides it's not even about that, I won't keep disrespecting either one of y'all." He looked at Mya. "What we did was fucked up and should've never happened that's my bad."

"I said what I said, I'm over it this was the last chance with me and you. I really hope she makes you happy for a life time."

"So we not cool no more is what you saying ?"He walked into her face

He walked into her face. "So that's it ?"

"Ye' you giving me mixed emotions right now like you always do. No we're not cool just leave me alone. You got your old ass girlfriend leave me alone."

"I won't leave you alone forever but I will right now." He looked her dead in her eyes meaning every word.

"Whatever now I don't have to act like I'm saving myself for somebody. Now I can give these niggas a chance with me." He gave her a death look never taking his eyes off hers.

"Come on best friend, she said she pulling up at the end of the drive way." Nay gave Ye' a hug and pulled Mya out his face.

He watched them from far before going back into his house. He wanted to know what went wrong ? It seem like everything was going good for a few weeks now all this unnecessary bullshit was making him upset.