35/

Monday, May 29th / 11:30
-

-

It's been over an month since Zack brother was killed he couldn't put a finger on it but he had people working over time. He wanted any information that was close enough to his brother in that time frame. He was now working on getting the cameras out that red light but that was taking so much money and time but he needed it that bad.

He put his brother to rest ten days after him getting killed the G way he had on all black, had him put in a wall and had his big brother come see his little brother for the last time & for only ten minutes. He couldn't thank Lucky enough she been his go to for everything like she been his back bone through it all. He couldn't call her friend no more but she kept saying she didn't want no more useless tittles.

"Okay." Lucky voice made Zack jump out of deep thoughts, they was in his house and he been waiting for her to get dressed for an hour. "What about this ?"

"I like it just like I liked the other 10 outfits

"I like it just like I liked the other 10 outfits." He stood up and went towards her kissing her lips. "Please lets go." He said inside the kiss and she nodded her head telling him let's go.

Lucky took a few pictures for IG later, once she liked at least one she got her bag and walked out the door her man had open for her. It was May and the sun was out & she was loving how it hit her skin so pretty. Zack opened the door to his Hellcat SRT & she got in putting her sunglasses & seatbelt on.

"How are you feeling ? Where are we going ?" She asked soon as he pulled off heading towards the highway. "Talk to your mom ?"

"I'm feeling how I been feeling kinda sad kinda depressed. I was talking to her while you was changing she enjoying your get away. You can also still hear the hurt in her voice but she trying to find happiness."

"I can say you are coming far from last week staying in the room all day. I'm so sorry you have to or had to go through any thing like that."

"Yea I guess so." He throwing his shoulders up and down. "I'm sorry for whoever did it honestly like what he do ? Nothing at all I just can't understand. I'm putting so much money into finding the pussy. They took my other half left me out here alone."

"I'll continue to pray for you every night and you have me along the way. I loved your brother like he was a little brother."

"I know I have you like I really thank you for it all. I never been out & about with anything female you really one of a kind. You really tried to get him on that flight but god had other plans."