Anything but ordinary (LevixEren)

Chapter one :/: School, more like prison
~Eren's P.O.V.~
I woke up this morning with one thing on my mind: Mom. She died when I was about 10, she was in a horrible car accident, she died instantly.

There was a knock on my door. "Eren." It was Mikasa, my adopted sister. (We adopted her when she was 9.) I rubbed my sleepy eyes and stretched, "Come in." I managed to say with my dry throat. I hate it when that happens. She opened the door gently, there was a look on her face that made a shiver go down my spine.

"What?" A tear slid down her face and I knew something was wrong because she never cries. I jumped out of my bed, fast. "Mikasa, what is it? What happened?" She handed me a folded up letter.

Dear Eren and Mikasa,

I'm sorry, I had to get away from here. All I did was think about your mother and I couldn't take it. I felt like I was slowly being eaten from the inside out. I couldn't take you two with me for reasons I cannot tell you. I hope I can see two sometime in the future.

~Love forever and always: Dad

There was a picture attached to it of him and mom

I felt warm tears fill my eyes and I threw the note on the floor, "That bastard!" I yelled through clenched teeth. Mikasa hugged me and collapsed onto her knees, taking me down with her.

"We're still going to school, aren't we?" She asked hardly above a whisper. I moved a hand through her hair, "If you want to..." She sniffled, "Yeah, I think I might stay home today." I nodded, "I still have to go to school tho. Today is kinda' important to me, being the last few days of school."

There was a knock on the door. Mikasa and I both stood up making our way to the front door of our apartment. She looked through the peep-hole, "It's Armin." She said and walked back to her room with her head down. "Poor thing." I thought to myself.

I unlocked and swing open the door. "What up Armin-hammer?" He grinned and nudged me with his elbow, "You've called me that ever since we were kids. When are you going to give it up?" I raised a fist in the air, "Never!"

(I'm not telling Armin about what happened with my dad because by the end of the day, the whole country would know.)

I motioned Armin to come in, I shut the door behind him. He sat down on our living room couch while I went back in my room and finished getting ready.

I walked out of my room wearing my old Black Veil Brides T-shirt with black skinny jeans and worn-down grey vans. Armin made a weird face and tilted his head slightly, "Where's Mikasa?" I gave a fake but convincing smile, "Oh, she's uhh, back in her room. But she's really sick, very contagious." Armin shrugged, "Okay."

I swung my messenger bag...thing over my shoulders and opened my front door, "Ready for the last few days of school, Armin?" He grinned, "Hell yeah I am!" We walked out and I shut and locked the door behind us, "To Narnia!" I yelled and we both raced to school.

Okay, this is my first time using Wattpad and I don't know how good...or bad this is going to look but you know yolo and I'll see what happens. *^*