"Studying"

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Levi extended his arm and tapped Eren's shoulder, and when he did, his stomach dropped and his heart started racing.

"Hey uhh...Eren..." 'Think Levi, think!' "Do you have a pencil?" Real smooth.

Eren picked up an extra mechanical from his desk and handed it to Levi.

'He really asked me for my own pencil?!' Eren thought to himself.

Levi took the pencil and thanked Eren. Levi didn't even need a pencil, he just wanted to feel the joy of seeing Eren, the one he deeply had feeling for and would do anything for him.

~x~

The final bell rang and it was like everyone had just been released from being in prison for two-hundred years. Everyone quickly packed up and scrambled for the doors, but Eren and Levi took their time since they both lived close to school and could just walk home.

Eren was about half way home when he wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone, and at first, he thought what he bumped into was actually w wall before he looked up...well, down at who it was.

"Oi brat, watch where you're going!" The raven haired teen said as he started picking up a few things he had dropped.

"S-Sorry, Levi." Eren said before he awkwardly tried to walk past Levi, but of coarse, he stopped him.

"Eren, wait. Do you maybe want to come over to my place today so I can help you study with your French? I always hear you in the halls with Armin trying to speak French...and I'm a little French, so I can help you."

The brunettes heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, I'd love to- I mean...That sounds cool. What time?"

Levi's plan was now commencing.

"Just walk home with me so you can tell me about yourself on the way there." Eren's face turned red at what Levi had said.

'He seriously said yes?!' Levi thought.

~x~

Levi and Eren were sitting on Levi's navy-blue bed. Levi's room had a small shelf with archery and fencing trophies. He had a small wooden nightstand next to his bed. Across the room he had a medium sized wooden computer desk with a few drawers and a closed laptop on it. He also had a few guitars hanging on his wall. The room smelled of fresh paint and lemon scented furniture cleaning stuff.

Levi reached into his string bag and pulled out a single piece of notebook paper and grinned to himself while writing something French on it.

"Here, say this and try to think of what it is in English." Levi almost blushed, knowing what Eren was about to say.

Eren had to read it a few times before he could really pronounce it.

"Je...t'aime. Oh! Je t'aime." Even thought Eren could say it, he didn't have the slightest clue on what it meant.

"Wait, what does that mean?"

Levi blushed a little and answered,

"It means 'I love you'." But now it was Eren's turn to blush, and it was 100% noticeable. He couldn't stop it, even if he tried.

'Did Levi just make me say I love him?' That little spark in Eren's mind turned into an action. He leaned in, not caring about what might happen, and he kissed Levi.

At first, Levi's brain couldn't really adjust to what was happening, but after a few seconds, Levi slowly started to kiss back, which made Eren feel pretty bombastic.