Run

!(◎_◎;)

~Next morning~

Eren and Levi both woke up to Eren's phone buzzing and ringing multiple times.

"Shut up!" Eren sleepily groaned to his phone.

"What the fuck?" Levi asked, still half asleep.

They both rolled out of bed, going on a hunt for Eren's phone with them only in their boxers. Once they found the phone, Eren looked at the screen.

"Dammit, Mikasa." He mumbled, seeing the phone calls, voice mails, and hundreds of text messages.

"Who is it?" Levi asked Eren.

Eren shook his head, "My sister." He said annoyed. "She's probably freaking out because I didn't come home. I'll just tell her I was at Armin's."

Levi did a half smirk and shook his head. "You really are something." He said as he hugged Eren from behind.

Eren groaned, "She'll kill me if she finds out what happened."

"Yeah...maybe you should go home and calm her down." Levi suggested, hugging Eren tighter.

Eren nodded and collected his clothing, getting dressed. Levi did the same.

"I guess I'll see you later." Levi said as he walked Eren to the front door.

Eren nodded and turned to walk out when he was stopped by Levi.

"Eren, wait."

"Hmm?"

Levi pulled Eren close and gave him a long kiss good-bye. Eren's face turned red once it was over.

~x~

"Eren! Where the fuck were you?!" Mikasa yelled once Eren got home and set his stuff down.

"I told you, I was with Armin!" Eren fought back.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I called Armin and asked him if you were with him and he said you were never there."

Eren's face turned red with anger, "Okay! Fine! I wasn't with Armin!"

Mikasa grabbed Eren's shirt by the collar, "Who. Were. You. With?" She commanded.

Eren grabbed the hand Mikasa had grabbed the collar of his shirt with and pushed it away. "I'm not even gonna talk about this." Eren said as he started to calm down a bit. "I'm going to my room." He said before he stormed off to his room, slamming and locking the door.