Je t'aime

When Eren got to class, his face was still bright red with embarrassment. 'Did that really just happen?' Eren thought to himself. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see that it was Armin.

"Eren, what happened? Did Jean seriously hit you?" Armin asked in worry.

Eren sighed and sulked over to his desk and set down his binder and whatnot then slumped down on the dark green colored school chair that was in every classroom. At the corner of his eye, Eren saw a small figure sprint into the classroom just as the bell rang, signaling that class had started.

~x~

Levi made his way into the classroom just as the bell had rang. He looked over and saw the sulking brunet that made his heart melt every time he looked into his eyes. He casually made his way over to Eren with his binder in hand and his string bag hanging over a single shoulder.

"What's got you down in the dumps, brat?" The raven haired teen asked with a little more sass then intended.

Eren didn't like being called a brat by the one he had feeling for, so, he answered with the same level of sass.

"Nothing. Why do you care?" The brunet answered with a smirk that had attitude written all over it.

Levi narrowed his blue/grey crystal like eyes at the smirking teen then went over and sat down in his seat that was ironically behind Eren.

Once Levi sat down, all he wanted to do was admire the back of Eren's hair. Levi sighed, 'What am I doing?' Levi thought to himself. 'This is wrong, I'm a guy, he's a guy...But honestly I couldn't care less right now.'

~x~

Eren's face flushed. 'Did I really just say that? Should...Should I apologize? All he asked was a simple question, he probably didn't mean to say it like that.' Eren's head was flustered with all these thoughts, but was snapped back to reality when the teacher walked in.

"Alright! Today's lecture is about..." That's all Eren heard before he started writing and drawing in his little teal green colored notebook that matched his eyes. Then, all of a sudden, Eren's mind switched over to Levi, knowing he was right behind him, the brunet began to feel a little self-conscious.

Eren felt a light tap on his should and turned around in his seat.

"Hey uhh...Eren...do you have a pencil?" It was Levi, he asked with his usual poker-face, and their faces were only inches apart.

A/N: I am SO sorry it took me so long to update. ;-; I started school like...3 weeks ago and I've had so much homework and between school, homework, and cheer, I don't have a lot of time. But I do end up continuing the story in study hall so yeah (^ω^)