Erens leap of faith

A/N: ...Okay, I hope no one hates me for this but I'm going the change the point of view to 3rd person...Don't kill me ;-;

Eren and Armin arrived at school, they both looked around seeing all the cliques and whatnot. Eren also spotted a particular midget he's been crushing on all year: Levi Ackerman. Just looking at him make Eren blush.

"E-Eren, what's wrong? Your face his all red." Armin asked awkwardly.

Eren tried to come up with an excuse for his usual tomato face, "Oh, it's just uhh... Just a little hot, that's all."

The morning bell rang and all the students swarmed to get inside the school, all except Levi and his 'little' group. Eren and Armin was just about to reach the schools front doors when Eren was pinned up against the schools brick wall.

"So, how was your morning, Jeager-bombastic? I see your sister isn't here." As usual, it was the horse face, Jean Kirstein with one of his friends, Marco Bodt awkwardly standing behind him.

"Armin, run!" That was all Eren managed before he was socked in the face, hard.

~x~

Levi heard yelling from across the school but the voices weren't very familiar.

"Does anyone els hear those annoying screams?" Levi asked with his usual poker-face.

The ginger, Petra shook her head and frowned.

"Yeah, I wonder what's going on..."

Levi crossed his arms and started to walk towards where the screams were coming from. When he turned the corner he wasn't even the slightest shocked to see who it was: Eren Jeager and Jean Kirstein...with Marco Bodt standing in the back.

Levi kind of had a little crush on Eren, but he's never told anyone. He didn't want anyone knowing that the Levi Ackerman was crushing on another boy.

"Oi! Break it up, break it up!" Levi said as he pushed Jean away from Eren almost knocking him down.

Jean cursed under his breath and grabbed Marco's wrist dragging him back inside the school.

Levi and Eren both thought they saw Marco blush when Jean grabbed his wrist.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked

Eren sighed in relief and nodded then tried to walk back to the school but tripped over something causing him to fall into Levi's arms.

Eren realized what happened and blushed horribly. But they both fangirled on the inside.

"What are you doing?!" Levi asked and pulled Eren back up to his feet.

Eren blushed even more, "Oh I-I just...was..and then...Gah! I gotta get to class."