Chapter 3

Pamela's POV

Today I decided to visit the grocery store even if I only have 50 dollars in my account, I wore plain black jeans and a red polo and matched it with my usual black flats, after tying my hair into a chignon, I left my house.

I started walking down the sidewalk when I noticed an unfamiliar black SUV following  me .

I walked a bit faster until I got to the grocery store and the SUV wasn't in the vicinity. Maybe I should stop watching horror movies.

                          ***
"That would be $89.99". The cashier said, that's $90! With a sigh I pulled out two bags of chips."$56.43". I rolled my eyes and removed two bottles of milk, a jar of pickles and peanut butter. Now I'm left with two items. "$15.7". With a fake smile on my face I gave him my credit card.

$35 left.

He gave me the bags and I walked out of the store. When I got out the SUV was i. The vicinity again and it was like the driver was following my every move , with a loud sigh I walked to my house.

After placing the two items in the fridge, I collapsed on my sofa getting ready to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. I got up from the couch and walked to the door, opening it I was greeted with air, no one stood by my doorway. Just as I was about closing the door, I saw eight bags of grocery's staring back at me, I took them and arranged everything thereafter going to sleep.

The grocery's were for me right?

Rikkard's POV

"Did you deliver the grocery's to her"? I asked Jason and he nodded." Good!" I praised." Now, I want you to go to her house tomorrow and deliver this to her". I said giving him a letter in a white envelope." Make sure she reads the letter and accepts my offer,also make sure she is here by Sunday". I concluded and he took the letter from me.

"Sir,what if she doesn't accepts the offer"? He asked and I frowned, the thought of Pamela not accepting my offer drove me insane.

"Then I'll have my men to do something with her". I said trying to control my anger. He nodded and turned to leave my office but I stopped him." Prepare a room for her Jason,the one opposite mine?"

"Yes sir".

I needed Pamela to be my secretary because I was tired of Camila and I needed to see Pamela before I run mad.

Maybe she doesn't have to be my secretary.