Chapter 10

Pamela's POV

"Rikkard, please wake up, I'm sorry". I said and held his hand, this is all my fault, if I had gone to the hospital with a bodyguard none of these would have happened and now Rikkard's been shot because of me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and fell on his." I'm sorry, please wake up". He groaned and his eyes moved a little, his fingers laced with mine and I couldn't help but to break into a smile.

"I'm awake Pamela, I've been awake for a very long time". He said, a smile working its way to his face.

"Oh lord, your alive, I thought you left me". I say crying hysterically.

" I'll never leave you Pamela". He paused. "I love you".

****
After Rikkard said that he loved me, I was dumbstruck and lovestruck, I didn't know what to say or how to say that I loved him too, I want to say it in a very special way to him.

"We're ready Pamela". Beatrice said to me as she came into my room, Rikkard and I got back from the hospital, he had a bullet stuck in his shoulder but it got removed and he's okay now and I suffered from blood seizure, right now, we are having a party to welcome us back from pur horrible........journey?

"Sure I'll be down in a minute". Beatrice left my room and I began fixing my hair and makeup, I wore a black v shaped laced off the shoulder dress and silver stilettos, I did my makeup and curled my hair then pulled it into a ponytail,after wearing my diamond earrings my room door opened and Rikkard walked in wearing a navy blue suit.

"You look beautiful darling". My heart flipped when he called me darling. I blushed.

"Thank you". I said and stood up from the chair, Rickards eyes held mine like he couldn't believe that I was real.

I walked up to him and then he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together." We should go downstairs, guests are already waiting". We both left the room and started our journey down the long staircase, when we were halfway down the stairs, the guest already started clapping and acknowledging us, I smiled as people started coming up to me and giving me side hugs. My eyes saw a particular blonde standing close to a man with thick brown hair, the woman had long straight blonde hair like mine, her eyes were hazel brown and they seemed to be searching the room for something.

Or someone.

Our eyes met and we both gasped at the same time, even if we were like 8 inches apart I could still hear her loud gasp, without my knowledge, I started walking towards her and then we stood there looking at each other in awe.

I gulped, I'm kinda nervous because I only saw her once in a year so we didn't have a strong bond. After my mother died, my aunt took me in and raised me as her daughter, but my sister stayed with my other aunt from my fathers side and they lived all the way in Vermont , so that's why we only got to see each other once in a year, but right now, she's literally 2 inches away from me. One thing that I can never understand is how you don't see someone for a very long time, but when you see then again, you instantly recognize them.

"T-Taylor?"

She smiled." Don't T-Taylor me, give me a hug". And with that I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her so tightly."I've missed you Pam". She said against my neck

"Me too Tay". We pull away from the hug and smile at each other, I look at the man beside her and see that he's already looking at me.

"Pamela". He says with a smile, I give him a confused look and he laughs." I'm Chris O'Neil, Taylor's husband".

I look over at Taylor and she grins." We got married like two years ago Pamela, I cant wait for you to meet Hannah and Jackson, they are your niece and nephew". Taylor says with a blush, Chris pulls her closer to him by her waist and kisses her forehead.

I'm about speaking when Rikkard calls for everyone's attention, we all divert our gaze to him and he motions for me to come stand close to him, I smile at Taylor and Chris before making my way to him. And then he starts his speech.

"I thank you all for coming here tonight, I know you probably had something to do but you canceled it because of this occasion, but I promise it wont take much time." He pauses and looks at me before continuing." Two months ago, I was cruising down the suburbs of our state and came across a small coffee shop, I stopped for a snack and then I saw this beautiful woman right here". Everyone's eyes were on me." I ordered for an espresso and two chicken sandwiches and she got them in a short manner of time , I took a sip out of the espresso and spat it out, she looked scared and angry and I'm sure she hated me then". He says and I laugh.

Bla,bla,bla,bla. And then.....

"Will you marry me Pamela"?