Chapter 13

Dedicated to kuwtjana

The smell of smoke made me stand up from the bed forcefully,  Pamela was still sound asleep, I admired her but it didn't last for long when the smell got stronger.

I opened the door and traced the place where the smell was coming from, I was about going down the stairs when I saw that half of the stairs has been eaten by the fire building up. Shit!

I ran back to the room trying to avoid the breaking parts of the stairs, how on earth did the fire alarm not go on!  I got into the room and shook Pamela trying to wake her up.

"God what's that smell"?

I didn't answer her, but I just carried her bridal style and began thinking of a way out of here. "Rikkard Einstein I need an explanation, what's happening"! She demanded but I still didn't answer her.

A crashing sound coming from the passage gave me the message that our room was next.  Bloody.

I placed her on the window seal and stared at her deeply. "Jump".

She stared back at me with wide eyes. "What?!"

"Just jump Pamela, you'll be safe". I hope so.

Our room door came down and the fire came in contact with the carpet swallowing it and making it burn with speed, the bed was next.

"RIKKARD!!! "

That was the last thing I heard Pamela say before she fell from the window and the whole house collapsed on me.

A/n

Must read!!!

Hey guys hope you like this chapter,I know its sad but don't cry,  everything gets better, after thunderstorms comes rainbows and unicorns 😂😂😂😂😂.

And now the POV we've all been waiting for (drum roll please). 

Dun...

Dun...

Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Camila's POV

Breaking news: "the White House was burnt down today at 10:30AM, fire fighters and  the police say that the President and his fiance were at the White House when the fire started, but the real question is: how did the fire start?"

A victory smile made its way to my pretty face,finally the President and his fiance are dead and gone, special thanks to me.

And Jason.

The President's most trusted bodyguard.

"Good job Jason". I said still looking at the television in awe.

"Pleasure working with you Camila". Jason said.

"sources say that President Rikkard did not die but suffered from injuries and third degree burns, meanwhile his fiance became unconscious the minute she fell from the window. Once again I'm Karen Baker and this is CNN".

"Jason".

"Yes Camila".

I heaved a deep breath. "I am going to jail".

~

~

Rikkard's POV

Everything smelt of smoke and dust, I just hope Pamela is safe and also our baby, I stood up from my current position and started making my way to Pamela, my body felt like it was gonna break but I had to be strong for Pamela and the baby.

"Mr President you have to come with us". One of the paramedics said but I ignored him and continued walking searching for Pamela.  "Mr President its not safe there"! I continued walking.

"The whole area is filled with fire and stones". Once again I continued walking.

"The person that was there is dead, she's on her way to the cemetery". That stopped me, not only from walking but from breathing,the only person that could be there was Pamela,all my staffs are off, so it was only Pamela and I.

I felt my body being lifted and then put on a stretcher, although my eyes were open I couldn't see,or move. Now I know what stroke feels like.

Where's Pamela.