Chapter 17

Pamela's POV

"Mama"! Flavio screamed as he ran toward me and hugged my legs, I picked him up and held him in my arms. Flavio looked nothing like me, he had his father's eyes, hair and even character, but I liked everything about him.

Rikkard came a few minutes later grinning like an idiot. "You left me to go to your mummy"?

I scoffed. "oh please, he loves me more, this guy doesn't like you, not even the tiniest bit". I teased him making him scowl, but that scowl was replaced with a smirk. Lord.

"Let's bet on it,our next baby's gonna love me".

Not having anything to say I rolled my eyes and sat down on a chair while Flavio played around the garden with the dog.

Later that day, Rikkard and Flavio took a stroll around the park, I decided to stay home and watch some TV, as I was skipping through the channel something caught my attention on CNN, so I just watched the news.

Breaking news:

"The former secretary to the President, Camila Daniels was found dead this morning, bet neighbours say that she fell from her window which was 12ft above the ground, the question is: why would she commit suicide? I'm Karen Baker and this is CNN".

I honestly don't know if I should be happy or not, the person that has tried to kill Rikkard and I twice killed herself, should I be happy? She is a human being and it's not right for me to be happy that she died, I want to cry but I can't, why can't I cry, why am I happy that she is dead? Why did she kill herself?

"What's wrong"? Rikkard's voice came from the hallway making me jump, I wiped my eyes and looked at him with a small smile.

"It's nothing". I brushed him off, but the guilt inside me made me to tell him. "Camila committed suicide this morning". And then the unshed tears rushed down my cheeks.

"And your crying"? He laughed lowly. "Why are you crying, the person who has tried to kill us twice killed herself and your crying? Because if I remember clearly, you were the one wishing that she would die"!

Suddenly I felt angry. "I didn't mean all those things I said Rikkard, I have feelings she's a human being, or do you expect me to throw a party to celebrate her death"! I'm so mad right now. "Maybe if I didn't accept your stupid letter none of these would have happened,I wouldn't be your 'secretary', Camila would still be alive and I would be living the way I did before all of this". I said and immediately regretted it, but it was too late the words already came out.

He was hurting, he should know that I didn't mean to say what I just said it just plopped out of my stupid mouth. "you regret everything"?

I want to say no, but my stupid mouth said yes.

I hung my head low and walked out of his room, I went into mine and began crying, what was wrong with me, why did I say such things when I know that I didn't mean any word. What's going to happen now.