Chapter 16

Rikkard's POV

"Ma'am your pregnant again"? Susan said with confusion lacing in her voice, I grinned and looked down at Pamela who was secretly smiling. "And it's still a boy".

"what? The doctors said that I lost the baby since I fell from a high window". Pamela said still trying to hide her smile.

"well they got the wrong info, but your baby's doing alright, I think he should be six months now".

I smiled at Pamela and she grinned before standing up from the bed, we told Susan goodbye and left, when we got into the Limousine I couldn't hold myself anymore."Flavio's still alive"! I exclaimed causing Pamela to give me a weird look.

"What"?

I smirked." Flavio's our baby, you don't like the name"?

She let out a small laugh. "I do, although it sounds weird but I do".

I grinned again, what Pamela didn't know was that we were heading g back to the White House so we could have our wedding, but I know she would start saying that she isn't in a wedding v dress at all but I honestly don't care.

When we got back I immediately pulled Pamela to the back yard and everyone I invited screamed. "Happy Married Life". I watched as she covered her mouth with her hand and stared and me with wide eyes, then I got down on a knee and slipped the new ring on her finger.

"We are married now".