"If you love me, take my heart."

A/n: Y'all I had too! This is a lot longer than I thought it would be XD. (The artwork is not mine and this was 877 words in total.)

The uprising of technology towards humanity was becoming bloodier by the second. Markus, a deviant, was known as the head of the rebellion. He was an Rk200 ,a customized android , made exclusively for Carl Manfred, a local painter, who was in a dire need of assistance after the loss of his legs.

Everything was fine until Leo Manfred, Carl's son, broke into the Manfred residence in search of art to sell for his own satisfaction. As if that was not enough, Leo began to harass Markus, taunting him and hitting him ruthlessly. Given the choices to fight back or to do nothing, Markus chose to endure the pain leading to the cardiac arrest of Carl due to shock and the false accustion of first degree murder for Markus.

After miraculously defying all obstacles thrown his way, Markus started his search for Jericho, a place rumored to be a safe haven for androids who ran away from their masters, in hopes to live in peace and in harmony, but most importantly to live freely. At first sight of Jericho, Markus was disappointed. Seeing androids slowly shut down while others isolated into their own spots, not daring to socialize with one another.

Appalled, Markus took matters into his own hands, creating a team that consistented of three runaway androids, North, Josh, and Simon. The four creating plans to infiltrate CyberLife's warehouses to provide avaliable resources for those in need, creating a message to speak for all androids rights, and breaking into CyberLife stores, converting hundreds of androids to the cause of Jericho. And during all of those events, Markus had formed a budding relationship with one of of his teammates, North.

North, a WR400, was able to win over the affections of the leader of Jericho. She fought aggressively with an iron fist, coldy looking down upon humans. When they first met, North wouldn't dare look Markus in the eye. She resented him, giving an uncomforting and cold impression to the naked eye. However, Markus was able to break down her walls of security, making it easier to trust and later confine to him about her past.

North later explained how she was a toy, forcefully used for nothing but human consumption. Merchandise created to fufill any humans sexual desires without any consent or any real purpose. The smell of human sweat, the constant feeling of rough hands against her synthetic skin, the feeling of anger and hatred boiling in the inner depths of her mind slowly growing day by day.

With tears in her eyes, North painfully tells Markus how she realized she couldn't take it anymore. Something snapped inside her head, the thought that she was more than a sex toy, influencing her to strangle her current abuser and runaway from the glass prison that surronded her.

Immediately, North regrets telling Markus about what she did, panicking but Markus understood her. Moving closer towards her, Markus takes her hand, intertwining his hand with hers. Both watching as their synthetic skin became undone, showing their robotic parts. They both feel a shock, somehow being able to see each other's story by firsthand.

Since that day, North became Markus' lover and his main influence on what to do with the revolution. However, another teammate, Josh, believed in a peacful demonstration while North thought a violent war would be best.

Driven by anger and deception, Markus fought with a force for his people, choosing to fight rather than a peaceful resolution. He watched as the pubic opinion of Jericho became disliked, almost feared. Thousands of people fled out of Detroit in fears of human casualties increasing.

Markus chose a war with the humans, causing the shedding of blue and red blood. Slowly he realized while fighting a war with monsters, he became a monster himself. Running to get closer aim at a soldier, Markus was shot in his thiruim pump. He quickly crawled to find cover. North ran to Markus, forgetting all the chaos that was happening in front her.

Tears gathered her eyes as Markus started to bleed out. "You'll make it without me. Our cause is all that matters." He said softly, his voice had become disoriented. North rapidly shook her head in disapproval. "I can't let you do that" She screamed , undoing her coat. "Our hearts are compatible! I can give you mine!" Markus stared at North, he didn't want to lose her but at the same time, he didn't want to lose the war. "If you love me, take my heart", she whispered. Tears created a salty path down her cheeks as Markus exchanged her pump.

Markus stared sadly at North as she began to shut down. For the last time, Markus intertwined his hand with hers. "My heart is beating inside your chest. She said "I will always be with you." They shared a kiss before North died. Markus mourned her, while placing her body respectfully on the ground, closing her eyes. Sadly, almost as soon as Markus ran to avenge North, he was quicly shot again, this time left to bleed out and die.