"What Is Love?"-Traci/Traci

A/n: ( Art made by Maestro on Tumblr. I'm going through the worst writers block ;-;)

Connor sat down,examining his surrondings. Today was Thanksgiving and everyone had went to Kara and Luther's house in Canada to celebrate. He watched as North put his around her arm around Josh, laughing to a joke Simon made. He saw Hank with Rose talking about the latest news from Detroit while Luther and Kara set up the dinner table. Noises of laughter could be heard from the backyard as Alice and Sumo were chasing Jerry and Ralph, clumsily falling on top of them.

Although,the only thing Connor was paying close attention to was the Traci's intimacy. He was confused when the pair held hands or placed one's head on the other lap. When blue haired Traci would look into short hair Traci's eyes, her lips would immediately curl into a smile. He was in such a daze he didn't even realize that short haired Traci was staring directly at him.

"Hey,what you think you're look at!" She yelled jokingly, catching Connor's attention. "I know Traci is beautiful but she's my girlfriend!"

" Wait, no Traci! I didn't mean... I can assure I do not have any attractcion to Traci." He felt the embarrassment rush to his cheeks "It's just.."

"Just what?" Blue hair Traci asked, reading the other Traci's mind.

"You guys are always so close?" He said, " And how you seem content with only each others presence? Why is that? "

Both Traci's exchanged eye contact wondering if Conner was serious. And after they realized what he was asking was an actual question, they answered.

"We're in love" they simply responded, intertwining their hands, smiling.

Connor had heard the word "love" before but he never understood it fully." What is love?"

Short hair Traci bursted into laughter, clinging onto blue-hair Traci as if she were her lifeline but blue hiar Traci remained a straight face. "Love is..." she trailed off, clenching the other Traci's hand ,"love is a feeling of security and trust in someone else. Almost like friendship but more...it's a bond that you feel towards someone who makes you feel special, feel wanted." She said

"I see." Conner mumbled, his eyes shifting to Markus, smiling to himself.