"Love,Simon"- Simon/Markus

"Homosexuality~ of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex"

Simon stared at the words on his phone. There it was. The answer to everything wrong in his life. The lost friendships, the confusing thoughts, and most of all, his uninterest in the opposite sex.  Now fully understanding the information in front of him, he was brought with his biggest problem yet.

"Simon?" Simon's chest heaved at the sound of a voice he knew all too well. " Yes, Markus?" He answered, his voice wavering a bit.

"Is everything okay? You've been staring at your phone for like 30 minutes?" Simon spaced out for a bit before he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He quickly flinched and shuffled from his previous position on the couch. "I-I'm fine?"

"Are you sure?" Markus asked confusion and concern prevalent in between his words. "Positive!" Simon quipped before bolting out of the room, with as much strength as his legs would allow him.

Simon ran up the stairs to his room, locking the door vigorously. He slid against the hardwood, hunched his back over his legs and let out a heart aching sigh. It's only been 3 years since Jericho had successfully won the revolution and since then, Simon was head over heels for Markus. He ignored the occasional pang in his heart every time Markus had showered North with affection, and always closed his ears to the occasional screams and shouts echoing from North and Markus's shared bedroom, eventually leading to the end of their relationship. He had tried shutting and ignoring his inner feelings yet for this predicament, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Simon started to sob, harder than he had ever had before. The tears soaking his jeans, creating a dark blue splotch. Simon's thoughts started to surround him. "You're so pathetic, the three words echoing repeatedly in his mind, " That's your friend you disgusting faggot"

Simon's cries increased, the volume bouncing off the wall. Then, he heard soft knocking emerging from the door. "Simon, are you okay?" Silence. The voice continued, " It's Markus. You've been acting really weird? May I come in?" 

Still, no answer. Simon simply shuffled from his position on the door, allowing Markus to walk in.  Simon watched as Markus closed the door and sat next to him. Markus exchanged looks with him and looked away as they both blushed. " You've been crying," Markus said, placing one of his hands on Simon's face, wiping away a tear while the other rested softly on Simon's lap. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Simon let out a surprised gasp at the sudden touch, his blush turning a shade darker. "I might've been?' he sniffled a response. "Why?" 

"Because.... because I want someone I shouldn't have" Simon mumbled, removing Marku's hands away from his body. " I shouldn't desire this person the way that I do." 

"This person? Sounds so "mysterious"..." Markus joked, making air quotes. "It's okay to like someone. Who's the lucky girl?" 

Simon stood up from the floor and cringed at Markus's words before few tears started to spill from his eyes. "I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong, Simon? I'm really sorry" Markus blurted, apologizing. It's not that Markus, it's just.." 

                                                                   " I'm gay."

Markus stared at Simon in awe as he continued with his rant, " Meaning I like boys and only boys. And it's not something I can get rid of, RA9 knows! I've tried everything"  Simon screamed," System reboots, daily check-ups, EVERYTHING! I don't know what's wrong with me! And the worst part is-" 

Simon could barely manage to finish the end of his sentence after he felt Markus' arms around his waist, pulling him into a warm hug. " I like you, Markus. You're the special someone. "

Markus' simply held Simon tighter, before pulling away to attempt to wipe off more falling tears. " I like you too, Si."  Simon's eyes widened as Markus kissed him softly. And without another thought, Simon kissed back. Markus smiled into the kiss, pushing Simon to the bed.

(̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶)̶

(A/n: This took me way too long. Truth be told, I don't really like it and the reason why is because it's been in my draft for the LONGEST! But I forgot the story and I had to make this up as I went XD. Anyway, I wanted to explain to things. 

1) Many of the future chapters will probably be based on some type of old song from my legends ( more specifically my Queen and Kings <3. ) 

2) Thank you all very much for 900+ reads! I don't know how to thank you guys enough for reading this shit.

3) I may or may not write smut in the near future ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). But I get very easily embarrassed and stuff so like- 

4) No, I'm not going to have a definite updating schedule. I still have school and a personal life. But the plan is to at least have two chapters each month >:D.