"It's snowing!"-Alice/Kara/Luther

A/n: One of the greatest families ever created in the history of Video games. Try me. Also, Luther and Kara chose to have Rose's last name in honor of her :) and I'm writing this while watching fireworks (Art created by j-wake on Tumblr)

December 20th 2039 8:06 am

It was early in the Chapman household. The flickering of the lights on the Christmas tree, carols consisting of small children and their families, singing door to door while the faint smell of gingerbread continued to linger in the air. Kara was the first one to wake up, smiling warmly at the tall darked skin man who had wrapped his arms around her the night before.

To be honest, if you had told Kara a year ago that this was going to be her life, she wouldn't have believed you. No one would have. As soon as Kara was created, she knew she was going to be different. The same minute she was made, she was almost desembled for only thinking . Pleading, she begged the operator to let her go, to let her experience the outside world.

After Kara was let go, she was sold around a couple of times before she met her final owner. A former taxi driver, Todd Williams had bought her to clean his house and take care of his little girl, Alice. Kara also didn't expect to meet someone as wonderful as Alice. Yes, an AX400 was meant to be a caretaker and granted, Kara didn't know a lot of little girls but there was something about Alice that Kara was intrigued by.

The two became close friends, and as soon she would learn  that her father was abusive, Kara would protect Alice. Todd damaged Kara badly many times because of this, and her memory was never salvaged, giving her a sense of innocence and obedience

But when Todd had went into a rage and told Kara to stay where she was, she was given the choice to either remain obedient and risk the life of the girl she truly had a bond with or to become deviant and break her orders, saving Alice. When Kara chose to break her orders, it felt as if there was a wall blocking her. She pushed against it with all of her strength until the wall shattered into a million pieces, freeing Kara from her restraints.

Kara tried to reason with Todd first hoping that maybe if she talked to him, he would see what he was doing to Alice was wrong and would stop." Todd, it's not right for a father to hurt his-." Before she could even finish her sentence, Todd had wrapped his hands her neck and squeezed as hard as he could, throwing her to the ground. Todd took of his belt and went up the stairs to Alice's room "Alice!" He yelled "Daddy's very mad!

After a few moments, Kara got up as quickly as she could and ran to Alice's room. As soon as she got inside, she caught a glimpse of Todd beating Alice mercilessly. "Stop! I want you to leave Alice alone! Now!" She screamed at him. Todd had stopped for a split second to turn around, his dilated, bloodshot brown eyes against her piercing blue eyes. "You?" He asked "You don't want anything, you're just a goddamn piece of plastic!" Todd inhailed deeply " I think you have a problem. And we're going to fix that!" he muttered darkly.

Todd grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall, swinging a punch towards her face. Kara instinctively dodged and crawled away from Todd before he could catch her. "Watch out, Kara!" Alice cried. Kara turned a second too late as Todd picked her up and slammed her into the wall again, causing her to drop onto the floor.

A grunt fell past her lips as Todd continued to try to break her. She dodged a kick and moved before Todd could stomp on her. Weak, Todd grabbed her neck again and proceeded to choke her, blue blood dripping from her nose. Then, Todd pushed her face into the chair next to a window.

Alice cried for her father to stop hurting Kara but todd ignored her and went to get his belt. Kara then pushed him against the bookcase, causing him to hit his head and fall. The room would have been exceptionally quiet if it wasn't for Todd's pained filled groans."Alice look.." he whimpered "Daddy's wounded.."

Alice stood in fear. Before anything could happen, Kara grabbed Alice and ran down the stairs, ignoring the string of curses behind them. Kara swinged  the front door open and just in time, the bus arrived in front of the Williams house. Kara and Alice immediately went inside the vehicle, sitting down, watching Todd's house slowly disappear. As a form of comfort, Alice place her hand on top of Kara's hand.

Kara remembers that day fluently. But she put all of those horrible thoughts behind her when she felt Luther shuffle a little. Luther slowly opned his eyes, surprised to find Kara staring right back at him. He cuddled closer against her petite frame, smiling. " Good morning, Kara" He whispered, kissing her forehead.

She laughed softly, "Good morning, Luther." The two talked for a few more minutes, until both realized how quiet and empty it sounded in the house."Kara?" "Yes, luther?" Kara answered. "Where's Alic-?" Before Luther could finish his sentence, Alice bursted through the door, with Ralph and the Jerry's, holding pots and pans.

"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CAUSE Y'ALL! Y'ALL NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME" Alice screeched while Ralph and Jerry banged their pots together. Scared, Luther fell off the bed causing everyone to laugh in the room. Kara playfully scolded all of them.

"Sorry, Kara." Alice apologized " But it's snowing and we wanted you and Luther to play with us."

Ralph nodded " Ralph agrees with Alice. Ralph believes it would be fun for all of us!"

"Yeah!" All the Jerry's agreed

And with thant, Kara helped Luther up while the rest got dressed. After everyone had on their proper winter attire, they all headed outside, throwing snowballs and creating snowmen. Together, forever.