"About last night.."- Markus/Connor Part 1

A/n: *clasps hands together* Welp, it was bound to happen. Thank you all for 400+ reads and  sorry for not updating. This is part one and I will finish the rest later >:3 (Art by bluespresso)

December 5th   2039          10:00 pm

Conner walked to the front of the Manfred house, immediately knocking on the door. Anyone who had seen Connor would have assumed he was seeing someone special, by the way his lips was curled into a big smile, or his stiff gait that had gained emotion laced within it. His LED portrayed a light blue as the door began to open.

"Hey, Connor!" Markus said, wrapping Connor in his warm embrace, "I didn't think you'd make it. Your ass is always busy. "

Connor felt his thirum powered heart beating faster, almost hurting him in the most pleasant way. "Greetings, Markus. It's a pleasure to see you again" He manged to say, slightly jumbling his words in the process. Connor sat down on the couch, sitting comfortably while Markus prepared drinks in

"North,Josh, and Simon are coming in a couple of minutes along with the rest of the Jericho gang,  Luther and Kara can't make it though" Markus smiled, pouring champagne into two wine glasses, "Guess you're stuck with me, Con."

"Sounds great."  Connor smiled back  as Markus sat down next to him, offering him a drink. "Wow, Markus." He said, faking disinterest in his voice.

"What?" Markus asked, a confused expression rising on his face." I know we don't need to drink but it's nice to have fun. Y'know, do something outside of your "program".

Connor laughed softly, gazing upon his friend's face. "No, not that!" His voice had lost it's sternness, instead a upbeat, elated giggle escaped Connor's lips, causing the man next to him to blush "I was expecting wine, Robo Jesus but this will do."

Markus scoffed "Ah, of course. How could I expect less from the Robo Cop himself."

The two engulged in small talk, intimacy growing between the pair. Connor could have sworn he saw Markus blush and his heartbeat increased whenever he thought about it. But he put that behind him, seeing it as a glitch in his program. However, their conversation was broadly interrupted by a crash and yelling.

"What's up fuckers?!" North yelled, dragging in Josh and Simon into the house. "Why are you screaming, North?" "Fuck you Josh that's why!" She answered, flipping off her beloved partner, Josh as Simon chuckled at the scene playing in front of him.

"Hi guys" Simon said, waving at the two. "Hey Simon." Markus waved back, getting up to greet the smaller male. Connor's smile disappered into a frown as he watched Simon talk to Markus. His Markus. But it only lasted for a second, as he got distracted by the flood of androids flooding into the house, already causing a ruckus.

"Let's get this party started!"

~ time skip brought to you by lazyness~

It was at least 11:50 pm if not 12. Connor could barley process his own thoughts as Despacito played from all the speakers. As he tried to move through the crowd, androids acting as if they were intoxicated. Similar to human tipsy behavior , he saw a few androids swaying their hips together, groping, promoting the idea of sexual tendencies to occur. Connor called out for Markus via the android connection while searching for him.

Markus, where are you?