20

CHRISTIAN'S POV
I'm so stupid, I honestly don't know what I was thinking.

It's been 4 hours since Lourdes threw the ring at me and left me at the restaurant. I went to Lamont room.

He opened the door. "I heard what happened."

"I'm so stupid". I says

"Yea, you are. She left, she went back home."  He says

I looked up. "What ? Why!"

"Obviously she doesn't want to be around her cheating ass boyfriend."  He threw shade

I put my head in my hands. "What am I going to do?"
————-
———
2 MONTHS LATER
GRADUATION
Today is the day I'm going to be officially done with Highschool. All my family and friends are here. But a piece of me is missing.

I looked at My locked screen at a picture of Lourdes and I.

"Lourdes Marie Williams"

Everyone started clapping and screaming.. you would've thought she was President Obama.

I stood up and clapped. "THATS MY BABY". I yelled

She looked at me.

"Christian Combs!"

I felt so proud walking across the stage and receiving my diploma. I heard everyone clapping.
——-
After the ceremony was over Lourdes Brothers and my family decided to throw a BBQ for the both of us. So we were at a My home.

Everyone was swimming, dancing, eating and just having a good time.

"Where is Lourdes?"  My mother asked

I shrugged. "She's around here somewhere."

"Y'all will get back together sweetie."  My mother kissed my cheek and walked away.

That's when Lourdes grandparent walked up to me.

"Hey son, congrats". Her grandpa hugged me

"Thanks old man". I laughed

Her grandma handed me a gift bag. "This is for you, you don't have to open it now."

I gave both of them a hug. " I really appreciate it. I'm so glad that you all consider me family."

"Well your going to be around for a long time, so of course."  Her grandma smiles

Her grandpa grabs his wife hand. "Alright we're going to let you enjoy your party."
——-
—-
"Everyone gather around! Time for Lourdes and Christian to cut their cake". Leon says

Everyone gathered around. I looked at Lourdes she hand on a sundress. We looked at each other and cut our cake. While smiling for the pictures.

"I would like to thank everyone for showing up and helping us celebrate achieving a wonderful goal. Feel free to take some food home."  Lourdes says

She walked inside and i followed her. She was talking to Mariah.

"Mariah let me talk to Lourdes right quick." I tell my cousin

Mariah looked at Lourdes and she nodded. That's when Mariah left.

"Lourdes, I'm so sorry. I know what I did was stupid and I take full responsibility for that. It's been so long not being together. I miss you so much, I'll do anything for you to take me back." I pleaded

She look at me. "You know how you made me feel? I felt so upset that I had to just leave Italy, a beautiful place because of you and your foolishness. You made promises when you put that ring on my finger. Promises that you broke."

"I know baby, and I'm sorry. Just give me another chance please. I'll do right by you, please". I kept pleading.

She sighed. "We can try, but nothing will be the same. You have to earn my trust back."

I grabbed her and hugged her. Then i pecked her lips. I slipped the ring back on her finger.

"It won't every happen again." I tell her.

She nodded. "Just go outside and help everyone, I'm about to take a shower.

I walked outside smiling. "Why are you so happy?" Lamont asked as he and my brother walked up

"Lourdes took me back." I tell them

"Bro don't do no stupid shit like that no more." Quincy says sternly

"I'm not "
—-
—-
Everyone was gone except my mom, Lourdes grandparents, her brothers and my siblings and Mariah.

Everyone was inside except Quincy and I.

"Aye man lets go inside, it's getting really dark." He says

I nodded and headed inside.

When I walked in everyone had their phones out like they were recording.

"Why are y'all recording?" I questioned

My sister walked up to me and pointed. "Look"

I looked at the most amazing sight ever

I started crying, I was so happy. I started walking to where Lourdes was sitting. I got on my knees and started kissing her belly.

I was still crying. "This is the best gift ever"

"Awwwwwww". Everyone said.

Lourdes rubbed my head. "Surprise"

"How many months are you?" I asked as I sat on the couch

"4 months. Even tho I was mad at you I still was going to tell you". She says

I started rubbing her belly again. I'm so happy.