30

OMNISCIENT POV
NEXT DAY
Today is the day of the baby shower and Lourdes was very excited. She was currently with Crystal (Christian's sister) getting her hair and make up done.

"I'm excited, I hope everything is How I wanted it. Christian said he had everything under control."  She tells Crystal

Crystal nodded. "Yes, I bet it is going to be amazing."

While the ladies were getting ready, Christian was in the torture chamber.

"So you the one that been robbing my corner boys."  He hit the dude with the gun

The dude spit out blood. "Yea so what. My boss is going to take you and them brothers down."

"Nigga fuck you. Who is your boss? Who sent you?"  Christian walked closer.

The dude laughed. "Kill me cause I ain't telling you shit. But before you do have a nice time at your baby shower"

When he said that Christian shot him in the head. He looked at the time and he left.

He went home and seen the Crystal and Mariah helping Lourdes get ready.

"Hey baby". Christian walked up and kissed her

"Hey, what you about to do?"  Lourdes asked looking him up and down

"I'm about to head upstairs and take a shower and get ready. You take your time."  Christian said as he walked upstairs
——
——
Lourdes and Christian were upstairs of the building that the baby shower is being held at. They are about to head down.

Christian grabbed her hand. "You ready my Queen"

"Yes."   Lourdes smiled

They walked down the first flight of stairs standing at the top of the second flight.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE PARENTS TO BE!"  Mariah yelled in the microphone, she is the host

Everyone was screaming and clapping. We had photographers. We took a lot of pictures.

"Okay, some pictures only of the mommy to be". Someone said

Lourdes looked at Christian. "You cool with that?"

Christian smiled. "Yea baby."

"