62

The guy and I are in a meeting. This shit here, is kingpin status. We just secured one of the biggest connects in the world. I left Lourdes in my office to eat and calmed down. We are going to pick up Carter as soon as I am done.

"Well I would like to welcome our new business partner." Lamar spoke

Everyone clapped, that's when everyone got up and was talking. That's when Mariah and Lourdes walked in.

"God damn pregnant and all she is sexy as fuck." I heard someone say

I turned my head around so fast. "Now who the fuck said that shit. Don't act dumb, I heard that shit. Everyone knows not to play with my fucking wife."

I walked up to Lourdes. "Y'all niggas bet not breathe the same air as her, let alone look her way. I will blow this motherfucker up!"

"Now why y'all niggas did that, y'all know this nigga is crazy behind Lourdes." Leo laughed.

Lourdes put her shades on and grabbed my hand. "Well we are going now. Y'all know how I get when I'm pregnant."

"Oh we know." Everyone is the meeting room says

She flipped them off and we left.

We were in the car about to pull up at Carter's school to pick him up. When we pulled up to the school, I opened the door for Lourdes and helped her out.

I grabbed her hand and headed to his classroom. "How you think his first day went?".  I asked looking at her

"Hopefully good, if he didn't like it. Maybe we should try homeschooling?". She looked at me

I shook my head. "No, he needs to develop social skills. You are going to have to stop coddling him, I know you love him dearly. So do I, but we want to set our kids up for success."  I explained

"You're right love."  She looked at me and smiled

When we got to his classroom, we saw him talking to some of his classmates. It made me smile, cause I love to see my kids happy.

"Carter." I said his name

He looked up and ran over to Lourdes. "Mommy, I missed you."

"I missed you too baby boy. Did you have fun?" She hugged him asking him

He nodded. "Yea, can I come back tomorrow?"

I laughed. "You can come to everyday. Now go get your book sack and tell your friends bye."

He nodded and went to do what I said.