45

I haven't talked to Lamont all week, I can't believe his ass would cheat on me. I should have known better. That's when I hear a knock on the door. I went downstairs.

"Who is it?"  I asked

"It's me, can you please answer the door."  Lamont asked

I rolled my eyes then opened the door. "What do you want."

"You not going to let me in.? Really Mariah".  He looked at me upset.

I crossed my arms. "No"

He pushed the door opened and walked in.  "Why haven't you been answering my calls."

"Lamont why are you here?"  I started to get aggravated

He walked up on me. "You need to understand I-". I cut him off.

"I should have expected this was going to happened. It took you forever to commit to this relationship or whatever this is. Cause one minute I'm your girlfriend next minute I'm not. So you know what I'm going to make it easier for the both of us, how about we see other people.".  I tell him

He made a face. "See other people ? Why would we see other people?"  He grabbed my chin ruff. "You want another nigga or something?"

"I'm not about to get my heart deeply invested in this and you go fuck the next bitch like you did!"  I yelled

He smacked his lips. "You didn't let me finish explaining. I was on my way home and noticed she left her products at the trap so I put it in my duffle bag and dropped it off there. That's it Mariah, I promise."

"Why was she being flirtatious with you.?"  I asked

"Everyone in the trap used to fuck on the girl, nothing serious. I been left that alone. You the girl I want in my life."  He looked down at me

I sighed. "So what are we, like be serious"

"It's clear, you my lady. Been my lady, I don't know what would make you question that."  He made a face.

I sighed. "One minute you act like we are in a relationship and then you don't. You go a couple of days without even talking to me."

"I'm just a laid back person, but I do apologize for that. I will do better. Well let me make it very clear now, we are in a relationship."  He pulled my chin up and gave me a kiss.

"Now go get dressed for the BBQ. I will be waiting down here."  He tells me

That's when I walked up the stairs smiling.

——
—-
CHRISTIAN'S POV

We are at Lamar house, him and the rest of his siblings are throwing Lourdes grandparents a anniversary BBQ. No cap, this bitch is live, the old people turning up.

Leon walked up to me rolling a blunt. "You wanna smoke?. Leo trying to talk to some girl, Lamar and Lorenzo in the grill. Lamont is eating, So that leaves me, you and LeGarrien"

I nodded. "Yea, come on."

We walked to Lamar man cave, no lie I love this room. We smoked 2 blunts already, that's when LeGarrien sparked another one.

"Nahh man, I'm already high as hell."  I tell him

LeGarrien laughed. "Welp that leaves me and lil bro."

"Man, I like this man cave, I need one at my house."  I say

Leon shook his head while inhaling. "Now you know my sister not about to let you get a man cave."

"Let me? I can make my own decisions. She doesn't run me."  I tell them.

LeGarrien made a face. "Now boy, you know every decision has to be ran pass her. My little sister has you whipped."

"Nah, I'm the man of the house, and what I says goes." I stated my claim

Leon fixed his mouth to say something that's when I hear

"WHERE IS CHRISTIAN!"  It was Lourdes

I jumped up. "I'm coming baby."

The boys laughed. "Yea boy you whipped"

I flipped them off and walked up stairs out of the man cave. I see her bending over trying to pick Carter up.

"Why are trying to pick him up? You know you can't lift anything heavy."  I tell her.

She sighed. "Pick him up and hand him to me,please."

"I got him, I heard you call my name. You need anything ?". I asked

She shook her head. "No, I was wondering if you want something to eat?"

"Yea, Carter and I are going to sit by your brothers."  I tell her, I gave her a kiss, then headed to them

Lamar spotted me. "Well if it isn't daddy of the year."

"Wassup y'all."  I spoke

Lorenzo, Lamont, and Leo shook my hand. "Wassup nephew.".  Leo rubbed his head.

That's when Lourdes grandparents walked up. "Y'all I want to thank you all for throwing this amazing BBQ for us.".  Her grandma says

Lamar stood up and gave her a hug. "Grandma It's nothing. Y'all deserve it."

"Lamar it's about time you gave us some grandkids, hell its about time all of y'all give us some."  Grandpa George says.

Lorenzo started choking. "Isn't four enough already. Lourdes and Christian gonna be half way to a football team."

They laughed and that's when Leon and LeGarrien walked up. "So we also came over here to see when are you going to propose to our grand baby?"

My eyes got big. "Oh wow, that came out of no where. I uhhhh don't know."

Her brothers looked at me with a face.  "Do you ever plan on proposing?".  Leo asked

I nodded. "Yea, I just don't know when." 

"Look over there."  Her grandpa pointed

We was looking at Lourdes walking with my plate and something to drink.

"Son, that's your wife. Better marry her before someone else do."  Her grandpa says.

That's when she walked up. "Hey y'all, are y'all enjoying yourselves?"  We all nodded. She smiled. "Well that's good, Lamont Mariah is dicing you a plate. Here you go baby."

She handed me my plate. I smiled. "Thanks baby."

"I put a little extra on there for Carter. Feed my baby Christian. Now if y'all don't mind me and these three are going to the desert table."  With that she left.