54

LOURDES POV

"Okay, everything they need is in these bag. They each have their own sleeping toy. Their names on on them. Most of the time Cash sleeps with Carter, the girls love to sleep together."  I tell my grandparent and Christian mom.

They laughed at me. "Girl I had kids, I got this."  Mama Combs says

I kissed my kids. "Okay mommy loves y'all, I will be back in a couple of days. Be good."

"Girl calm your ass down, they good."  He gave the kids kisses. "Love y'all, please be good. Carter I know you are. But then three little girls, terrible."

"Y'all ready!".  Mariah asked

I nodded. I walked on the jet, everyone looked at each other.

"NOW LETS TURN UP." Leo yelled as he popped at bottle

Everyone started cheering.
—-
—-
We are at our house in Bali and it is beautiful. I'm so happy I decided to come.

"Baby, the guys and I are going to handle some business. You girls should go enjoy y'all selves." He says as he give my kiss and puts something in my hand.

It was a black card, when did his ass get this card? I wondered, cause I know all the cards he have.

I shook my head. "I don't need this."

"Girl take it. Enjoy yourself." He says grabbing his phone.

I smiled. "Aye bae!"

He turned around and I pushed him on the bed. "Tell then give you 20 minutes."

I started kissing him and one thing led to another.
....
...
"Your ass got me late." Christian laughed

I smacked my lips. "Shut up. Be safe". I gave him a peck.

"Boy bring your dumb ads on here, got ya late and shit." We turned around and seen my brothers and Quincy.

"That was your sister fault." He says walking to them

Mariah and Crystal walked out. "You want to go to the beach ?"

I nodded. "Yea let me put on some swimming clothes."

I went in the room and through on a swimsuit with a cover up. I grabbed my shades and left out the room.

"I'm ready ladies." I tell them

CHRISTIAN POV

"So the shipment will be ready Friday. No funny business". I tell the connect

He nodded. "No funny business. I am a man of my word."

Quincy walked over with a duffle bag of cocaine. "This is a little preview." With that he handed him the duffle bag

"Remember the deal." Lamar said as he stood up.

The connect stood up and walked to Lamar. "Nice doing business." They shoot hands

With that we hoped in our truck.'

"So Lamont how is the baby making process coming along?" LeGarrien asks

He sigh. "She really wants a baby. I'm like we can just take one of Lourdes and Christian's kids."

"You not lying they are a couple of kids from a damn basketball and football league." Lorenzo says

Everyone laughed. "Nigga shut up." I laughed at him

"For real, nigga your pull out came is trash." Leo says

We finna pulled up at the beach, the girls was laying on the chairs playing music.

"Let the party begin !" Quincy says as he hops out the truck with liquor bottles

We was turning up, everyone was having a good time. This vacation is going great.

Lamar stood up. "Let's take a shot. To family."

"To family !" Everyone said as they took their shot

Mariah nudged Lourdes. "Why you didn't take a shot.?"

"Girl I doing a detox. Ripping and running around with the kids have me gaining weight." Lourdes says

Leon smacked his lips. "We was just saying how Christian's pull out game weak."

"Shut up, but we are done having kids." I tell them

Lourdes made a face. Then nodded, that's when I saw Lamar and Crystal kiss.

I kicked sand at them. "Get a damn room."

"I'm the older sibling, shut the fuck up."  Crystal said

LeGarrien pulled out some weed. "Y'all tryna match ?" 

Leo nodded. "Hell yea."

We all sat down and started rolling. That's when I lit my blunt.

"Girls let's go get in the water."  Mariah says

The walked off.