Arts and Crafts

(Y/F/N) - your friend's name
(Y/G/P) - your godly parent
(W/O/C) - weapon of choice
(Y/N) - your name

Ok, it's just a question. No biggie. All you have to do is go up to him and just ask a simple question.
You were giving yourself a mental pep talk and it wasn't exactly working.
On the way to Arts and Crafts, you were talking to your friend, (Y/F/N), about the project you wanted to do. You were planning to make a celestial bronze necklace with a (Y/G/P) symbol charm that turned into a (W/O/C).
When you got to Arts and Crafts, you immediately went to the back of the room near the supplies.
Today you were planning to ask Leo out, but you haven't succeeded in mentally preparing yourself yet. So you settled on just being alone forever.
You soon got started on your necklace and it was looking beautiful because your grandfather was blessed by Hephaestus and the crafty gene was passed down to you, fortunately.
Leo was walking around tinkering, as usual, and helping people when they needed it. He eventual go to your side of the room, and that's when he noticed you.
You were to most beautiful girl he's ever seen. You were sitting there with your (H/C) up out of your face and your (E/C) were so focused on what was in front of you. You had this crinkle in your forehead because of your concentration, and Leo found that so attractive.
After Leo was done ogling you, he walked towards you to ask you a question.
"What's your name?"
You were so surprised that someone was right behind you that you spun around and accidentally slapped this person in the face.
"Oh my gods, I'm so so sorry Leo. I didn't mean to. I was just so concentrated on making my ne-"
"Woah, easy princessa. Calm down. It's fine. I get slapped in the face all the time. So what's your name."
At this point you were blushing like crazy because of Leo's cute nickname.
"Um, I'm (Y/N)"
"Pretty name for a pretty girl. Anyways, I was coming over here to check out what you were doing."
"Oh, well I'm making a necklace with my parent's symbol that turns into a (W/O/C). So it works because..."
At this point Leo was zoning out because he was so amazed at how beautiful you were and how you loved to create things just like he does.
"Leo. Hello... Leo. Earth to Leo..." You said snapping your fingers
"Oh, um, sorry I, uh, just zoned out. Sorry"
"It's ok, so... uh, how's life?"
"The usual, fighting monsters and talking to a gorgeous girl in front of me."
You don't know where this sudden anger came from, but you just can't handle him messing with your heart.
"Leo, just stop. You're constantly flirting with every girl at camp. It kinda hurts that all you do is try to get girls to have some fun with. I'm so done. I'm just gonna leave now."
You run out of the Arts and Crafts building and go to the lake because the lake has always been somewhat calming to you.
Soon you feel a presence next to you and you turn towards it and, no surprise, it's Leo.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to flirt with you like that. I just thought you were so pretty and that's really the only way I know how to talk to a girl. I'm so sorry. How about I make it up to you by taking you on a date."
"I would love that Leo."

A/N: This is my first one shot or fanfic that I've ever made so I'm sorry if it's bad anyways if you even read author's notes I'll post again soon!
Bye.