Cupcakes

Quick Note
You are a daughter of Demeter

     I've decided to try and surprise Leo with a fun date because he's been so busy building new weapons and stuff for the camp.
     I told Leo a couple days ago that I had something planned for today so he better not be doing anything after breakfast.
     I'm on my way to the Hephaestus cabin. Knowing Leo he's not going to be ready. He's going to be sitting there trying to make something or he's going to have just rolled out of bed.
     I get to the cabin and knock on the door. Harley, my favorite kid at camp, answers.
     "Hey Harl. How are you doing today?"
     "Hi y/n. I'm good. I'm working on something for capture the flag tomorrow."
     "That's great, just don't kill anyone please. Also is Leo ready yet?"
     "I don't think he's up, but go check on him."
     "Ok. Thanks Harl."
     I walk through the cabin to Leo's area and I find him asleep. Of course he's still asleep. He probably was up late working on something, as usual.
     I go to wake him up by getting in his bed and sitting on his stomach.
     "Leo wake up. Come on I have a fun date planned."
     He usually wakes up to people talking to him, but he didn't this time.
     I start playing with his hair and lean down to gently kiss him. I know he's up when he starts to kiss back.
     I pull away and he grabs my waist. He pulls me down next to him and cuddles with me.
     "Leo stop. We need to go cause we don't have too much time. Get up you need to get ready."
     "But I don't wanna wake up baby."
     "I don't care. We need to go."
     Leo mumbled a little and started getting up. I laid in his bed until he was ready.
     As he was getting ready he took off his shirt, so I got to admire him a little. But he had to, unfortunately, put another shirt on.
     When he was ready we left and started walking towards the kitchens.
     "What are we doing?"
     "We're going to do some baking."
     "Oh no no no. I suck at anything in the kitchen. What if I burn everything."
     "It's ok babe. There's a fire extinguisher and we'll be good. Trust me."
     "Fine."
     We walked in and I told Leo to get all the ingredients ready while I got all the equipment.
     "I think we're making some kind of cake right?"
     "Close. We're making cupcakes."
     I preheated the oven while Leo measured the flour and cracked eggs.
     Somehow we made the batter without too much mess. Leo has some flour in his hair but that's pretty good for him.
     I put those in the oven and while we were waiting for those we cleaned. After we cleaned we still had some time before they were done.
     Leo lifted me onto the counter and he stood in between my legs.
     "I just wanted to say that you are the best girlfriend ever. I'm so scared of doing anything in the kitchen because it's easy for me to start a fire and I don't want you to get stuck in here like my mom did. But you are amazing because you kept me calm and I didn't think about it that much and it was so fun. I know how much you like cooking and baking so it was amazing to watch you because you are so passionate about it. Anyways I love you and this was a really nice date."
     "Aww Leo I love you too and you are the best boyfriend ever. Thank you for being amazing."
     I leaned in and gave Leo a quick kiss and then the timer went off.
     I jumped off the counter and grabbed the cupcakes out of the oven. I put them on the stove to cool down.
     "Ok time to make the frosting. I was thinking we could make the frosting blue cause I know that Percy will like that."
     "Ok whatever you want babe."
     We made some simple buttercream and we dyed the shit out of it. It was the most blue I've ever seen.
     Once the cupcakes were completely cool, we frosted them and put a few sprinkles on top.
     We sat on the counter together and ate a cupcake. Maybe two or three.
     After we ate some, we gave all of our friends some cupcakes. Percy absolutely loved them.
     I think this date went really well and we'll have to do something like this again.

I thought this was a cute idea. I feel like that sappy part about his mom was kinda shit but whatever. But I fucking hate when the couple gets into a food fight because it wastes so much stuff and it's so messy so I made a cooking one without a food fight. Bye.