Submissive

Smut

      "Say our safe word so I know you know it."
     "Cabbage."
     Leo and I were trying out some new stuff tonight. I'm a switch so that means that I like to be submissive and dominant.
     Tonight I'm feeling dominant.
     Leo sometimes like to be submissive so it works out for us.
     He wants to try some light bondage. He got some ropes from the Hephaestus cabin and here we are in his room in bunker 9.
     I have Leo's arms and legs tied to the posts of the bed. I like seeing him there, on show for me, ready for me to dominate him.
     I get on top of him, with my pussy hovering over his hot mouth.
"Eat me out."
"Yes ma'am."
     Leo wasted no time and dove right in. He started with a long lick up my whole pussy. He focused in on my clit and make small circles and sucked it. He would occasionally bite my clit which made me moan. He then stuck his tongue in my hole and let me tell you that was heaven.
     I pulled away before I could cum.
     I sat on one of his thighs and rubbed myself on him. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and making his thigh slick.
     Leo let out some small whimpers and I could tell he really wanted me to fuck him.
     I sat on his cock and make slow circles for a minute just to tease him.
     "Please ma'am stop teasing me."
     "A good boy doesn't speak unless spoken too."
     "Sorry ma'am."
     I started to pick up the pace and bounce on him a little. That made both of use start moaning.
     I kept riding him and I could see him struggling against the ropes trying to touch me.
     Leo was a moaning mess under me, mainly because he had no control and I was setting the pace.
     "Are you gonna cum?"
     "Yes ma'am."
     "You can't cum until I say so, got it?"
     "Ye-Yes ma'am."
     I could tell Leo was struggling to hold it in but I was almost there.
     I kept riding him harder and harder. I was so close to reaching my peak.
     "Cum now."
     "Thank you ma'am."
     We moaned really loud as we reached our highs. After our breathing evened a bit, I got off of his cock.
     I helped him untie the ropes and laid next to him.
     "That was so hot y/n. We need to do that more often. Maybe we could try pegging next."
     "I would love to try that babe. But we do need to do that more often. I love watching you tied up under me."
     "Oh my gods, stop talking you're making me hard again."
     "Well then. How about round too then?"

Ok so I made another chapter. I was honestly surprised that I did this cause this is two in a day. ig I just got inspired to write this so yeah. Have a good day. Bye.