First Date

I put a picture of a cat because it's cute so... here's the story

     Today is your first date with Leo. Earlier today he let you know the time and place.

You had just come back from the dining pavilion and you were back at your cabin.
You walked towards your bed where you found a rose and there was a note attached. It said,
"Meet me at the Demeter cabin after dinner."
- Bad boy supreme

     All day you had been thinking about your date. Before dinner you decided to meet your friend Alison, who's and Aphrodite kid, to help you with your outfit.
     As the day passed you were getting more nervous. You could hardly focus on your classes and you got hit in the head during a volleyball match.
     When you got to the Aphrodite cabin, you walked in and was immediately hit with the smells of too many perfumes.
      You saw Alison by her bunk and she already had a few outfits picked out.
      "Hey (Y/N), I have picked out a few outfits. I'm assuming this date isn't anything fancy, so I picked the more casual outfits. Is that ok?"
     "Of course. So, whatcha got for me."
     "What were you thinking because you've got quite a lot of options."
     "Well, I want jeans because jeans and some sort of jacket."
     "Ok, I have exactly what you want."
     Alison gave you a pair of light cropped jeans and went to the closet and pulled out a light yellow tank top. She told you to go try it on in the bathroom.
     You walked out and she gave you an army green jacket that had sunflowers embroidered on the front near the shoulders. You put it on while she got you some shoes.
     She gave you a pair of black high top converse with gold and silver studs.
     "Come here so I can do your hair and makeup."
     "Do I have to use makeup?"
     "At least some mascara and concealer."
     "Ugh, fine."
     She sat you down and started on your hair. She put your (Y/H/C) hair in a ponytail with a small braid leading to the pony. She then added some volume to the pony by teasing it.
     For the makeup she just put on a few dots of concealer on and to finish it off she added just a little mascara.
     "Ok, (Y/N), I think you're done."
     You looked in the mirror and dam you looked good.
     "Oh my gods, I look great! Thank you so much Alison."
     "Please tell me all about it at breakfast tomorrow, but for now let's go to dinner."
     "YEESSSS!!! FOOD!"
     "Gods, you're weird."

Le Time Skip To Le Date

You were waiting in front of the Demeter cabin. You feel like you've been waiting for a while. It's been at least five minutes since you got there and decided that Leo is just running a little late.
Why is it taking so long? Where is he? So many questions were running through your head.
At this point you decided that if he didn't show up in ten more minutes you would just leave.
It's been fifteen minutes and he still wasn't here. You were walking away thinking boys are stupid maybe you should join the hunters of Artemis, but who's kidding you would never be able to resist boys.
     You got back to your bunk and just cried it out. I guess Leo was just a stupid playboy.

A/N: There is going to be a part 2. Anyways this probably sucked because I couldn't really think of anything. Like I had an idea of the main part but I couldn't think of anything to fill it in. Sorry for the rant. The next part will be up soon.
Bye!!!