"Saving" His Life

Lifeguard AU

     Why is it so hot? You thought as you were sitting atop your perch at the pool.
     You were a lifeguard at your local pool for the summer. And you hated it, but you were doing a favor for your mom's friend. She needed a couple more staff members, but she could only get you, so you have to work a double shift.
     As you were sitting at your chair, wishing death upon yourself, you noticed a boy that you've seen here almost every day.
     He looks to be a hot Latino boy with curly dark brown hair. He also looks to be your age, but he wears these black swim shorts with flames on them and those look a little childish, but cute, I guess.
     He's always here with a group of friends, you've noticed. It's a rather large group of nine. You've gathered so much information on them because they're here almost everyday.
     There group consists of three couples, a pair of good friends, and the hot Latino looks single. The couples are all so cute. There's a couple that acts so in love, but they look like polar opposites, one has blonde curly hair and the other has black hair. Another couple looks like a newer couple, but they are a picture perfect power couple. The last actual couple is soooooo cute, they act like the sweetest most awkward couple and they are so adorable. One is a slightly chubby Asian guy and the girl has gorgeous cinnamon hair with caramel skin.
     The other two act like just friends. The girl has long beautiful black hair that's braided and the guy is very skinny and pale with black hair.
     Don't get me started on the hot Latino boy. He's the seventh wheel, but he seems to be good friends with everyone. He's scrawny, but has especially toned arms. He has these, I guess you would call them, elvish features.
     You've caught him staring at you a lot. You had to be professional, so you couldn't really talk to him. You would smile at him sometimes.
     At your pool, you had a kids area with mostly slides, there was a regular swimming area, and you had a diving area for experienced divers only.
     On this really hot day, your shift was about to be over in 10 minutes.
     You noticed the hot Latino leave his friends with them all watching, and walk to the big diving board. You got a little nervous because you just knew he had no idea what he was doing.
     He got to the top of the board and looked over it a little nervously. He looked over at his friends, who then yelled encouragements like, "Go Leo!" and "You can do it, Leo!"
     So the hot Latino has a name, you thought. Leo is a cute name, it suits him.
     Leo then looked at you and waved. You knew you weren't supposed too, but you waved back.
     Without warning Leo jumped off the diving board. You waited about ten seconds and he didn't come up.
     You jumped out of your chair and dove into the water. You found Leo and dragged him onto the concrete next to you.
     You later him on his back and felt his pulse, it was really slow. You then started to do CPR. It wasn't working so you had to do mouth-to-mouth CPR. When you put your mouth on his, he started kissing you. You didn't know how to react, but he put his hands on your face, so you started kissing him back.
     You had to break it or else you could get fired. But you can't deny that you liked it, no loved it. He's a really good kisser.
     "I'm sorry sir, but you need to leave the premises or you will be removed."
     Your boss saw what happened and that was the policy if any fake drowning happened.
     You gave Leo an apologetic look as he and his friends left. He just smiled at you. And left.
     You watched through the bars where you stood and he was on the other side of them walking away.
     "Leo! Stop!" you said. You ran towards him with a pen.
     He stopped and looked at you and said, "You know my name?"
     "Yeah, just come here, but hurry I need to be quick."
     He walked towards you and stuck his arm through the bars, to you. You wrote something on him and told him to leave. You ran back to your chair and you acted like nothing happened.
     Out of the corner of your eye you saw him walk away looking at his arm. It read,
Y/N
(xxx) xxx - xxxx

Heeey so I posted another chapter. Does anyone think my chapters are too long? Sorry if they are, but I feel like I need to write a lot to really explain the whole thing, you know. Ok I'll hopefully post within the week.

Bye!!!