Family Reunion

Quick note
     All of the family knows about demigods and is supportive.

     "Leo, you need to get ready or else we'll be late."
     "Ok. I'll be ready in 15 minutes."
     You and Leo are going to one of your family reunions that happen every two years. This is Leo's first of many.
     Leo is really nervous because he has never met any of your family. He's been dreading going to this, but he is because you want him to go.
     As you and Leo leave, he is looking so nervous and his leg is bouncing up and down like crazy.
     You reach over and hold his hand to try to calm him down a bit.
     You soon get to the park the reunion is held at and you get out of the car with Leo following.
     You see your parent and your step parent and run towards them. You give them big hugs before you realize Leo is still standing by the car.
     You go get Leo and walk him to your parents. He looks really nervous and everyone can tell.
     "You must be Leo."
     "I am-I am Leo, yes."
     "Oh Leo honey, you don't need to be so nervous. If you're making y/n happy then we are happy."
      Leo looks more at ease, but still nervous. You decide to take him to get some food.
      You excuse yourself and Leo from your parents and walk towards the food table.
     While Leo's getting food, you see your favorite little cousin. She's this adorable little 4 year old named Savannah.
Leo comes back with a plate for you.
He looks down at Savannah and she smiles up at him. Since Savannah is a people lover, she grabs Leo's hand and turns to walk away with him.
You grab the food and watch as a confused Leo walk away with your small cousin.
One of your aunts comes up to you and you guys talk for a while when you suddenly remember Leo.
You excuse yourself from your aunt to go find him.
You find him sitting in the grass with Savannah and a few of your other young cousins and relatives.
Leo found some craft supplies from gods know where. He is making each of the kids a cute little trinket.
     Leo made a small helicopter out of straws, a swan out of a napkin, and many more similar things.
     Watching Leo with all of these kids made you smile at them and think about your future with Leo.
     Hopefully nothing happens to you or Leo because being a demigod is hard work.

Sorry this is shit. I can't think of anything and I've had this draft saved for like a month and I keep taking breaks so it's not flowing properly. Anyways here's this and hopefully I will make something better soon.