Chapter 1

*WARNING* If you haven't read "What You Thought Was Just Going To Be A Friendship" this story with probably not make any sense. So I suggest reading that first. Also, sorry for anyone named Sam, this story may be a little confusing. Okay, enjoy! Buh-Bye.

(Y/N)=Your name

Underlined things are texting

SAM'S POV

It was like any other day in my little apartment in Chicago. I was curled up in a blanket by my desk watching YouTube on my computer. This is one of my favorite pass times besides, hanging out with (Y/N).

(Y/N) and I have been friends since 8th grade, but sadly at the end of 8th grade, I had to move to Tennessee. Once I finished high school in Tennessee, I moved back to Chicago and went to college.

I lived in a dorm with a total stranger that they said I would be "friends' with. Well, they were wrong they were very very wrong. We barely talked to each other and practically avoided eye contact. Yes, I am a very outgoing person but there was just something about this person that I didn't like.

*FLASHBACK*

Then in one of my classes, I saw a person that looked very similar to(Y/N. So after class one day I went over to her and poked her to turn around. When I finally saw her face fully I knew that it was (Y/N).

"(Y/N)?" I said in disbelief.

"Sam?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long." She says embracing me in a hug. I hug back and I am filled with joy that I finally saw my friend after 4 years.

*FLASHBACK END*

After that one day we started becoming even better friends then we were in 8th grade. She was able to accomplish her one goal in 8th grade, which was to become an animator. As for me, I became a video game designer. She let me live in her apartment, while I saved up to get my own.

Then my phone started ringing. I pause my YouTube video, which happened to be Jacksepticeye and looked to see who was calling me. Speak of the devil it was (Y/N). I wonder what she wants, she usually only calls to tell me something important.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hey (Y/N). How's it going?"

"Good. You?"

"Good. I was just relaxing and watching some Youtube." 

"Well about that I have some very exciting news."

"Ooooh. Now I'm excited!"

"Well, you know how my brother is Jacksepticeye."

"Yeah. Cut to the chase already I can't wait any longer!"

"Okay. okay. He got us exclusive passes to PAX this year!"

"OH, MY FUCKING CHEESE AND CRACKERS!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!"

"Yes, I am I know it is very exciting."

"YEAH, IT IS I NEED TO START PLANNING IT RIGHT NOW AND COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS! When is it actually?"

"It is June 18th and today is June 10th so we have 8 days until PAX."

"Ok, I am soooo excited I can't contain it as you can tell!"

"Yeah well, you're always like this so it is hard to tell excitement from fangirling,at this point."

"Well, I gotta run I will text you later when we can talk about the plans."