Chapter 2

SAM'S POV

I wake up from the sun peeping through the curtains that I did not fully close. Well, that's what you get for being lazy, sun in your face. Lovely just fucking lovely. I grudgingly get out of bed because once I wake up I can't go back to sleep.

I walk to my kitchen and go to my freezer and get out some waffles. I take out my toaster and pull it in. After that, I place the waffles in the toaster and push the little handle on the side down to cook them.

As you can tell there is a huge difference in the effort that (Y/N) and I put into our breakfast. She always makes really healthy meals, and I just eat a lot of frozen and easy to cook meals. But it doesn't matter really for me because I am skinny anyway, so I usually just say fuck it and eat whatever I want.

While I wait for my waffles to be done I watch some TV. Then I hear the sound that signifies that the waffles have popped up and are ready to enjoy. I trudge back to the kitchen and just grab a napkin and put the waffles in the napkin, so I don't make a huge mess.

Whilst trudging back to the couch I notice that the clock in my kitchen says that it is 6:37. Holy fuck! Why cruel world do you make me get up so fucking early!

I sit and watch TV for about an hour and I finish my waffles in about 20 minutes. Then I decide to finally do something productive. 

I walk back into my room and put on the outfit that I picked for today. I put the clothes on and put on some makeup and make my hair, not like a lion's mane.

Then I clean up my room because I have nothing else to do at 7:30 in the morning. Once I have finished cleaning my room I go on my phone for about another 1 1/2 hours.

Magically I get the bright idea that (Y/N) should be awake and that we should hang out and go to the mall. Yeah, that's a great idea! I text (Y/N) right away.

"GOOOOOD MOOOORNING!"

"(Y/N) are you up?"

"HELLOOOO!"

"Did you fall asleep animating again?"

"If you don't respond soon. I am going to come to your apartment."

"Okay. I am coming to your apartment."

Oh no (Y/N) hasn't responded yet. Now I have to go to her house and pick her up. I grab my purse and keys and walk out the door. As I do I grab a glimpse of the time.

It said that it is 9:30 and it takes about 7 minutes to get to (Y/N)'s house. While I am driving I play some music to make myself even more awake, then I already am.

Finally, I arrive at (Y/N)'s apartment building. I walk into the apartment building and at the front desk is (Y/N)'s landlord James.

James knows me by now from me coming here to pick (Y/N) up so many times. Also, I am a very talkative person and I'm not surprised that I know a lot of people.

"Good morning Sam. Here to pick up (Y/N) again?"

"Good morning James! Yes and she hasn't texted me back yet, so I assume that she fell asleep animating again."

"Oh well, have a good day."

"Thank you too!" I announce walking to the elevator and hitting the button to call it.

The elevator opens shortly after I press the button. I enter the elevator and hit the number of (Y/N)'s floor.

The elevator arrives at (Y/N)'s floor and walk to her apartment. I ring the doorbell and I don't hear anyone walking to the door.