Chapter 5

SAM'S POV

As we are all walking to the backstage area, where me and (Y/N) will be able to watch the panel, I am staring at all the fans. Many of them are filled with excitement, jumping up and down, screaming, and much more. But then you see the few that are scared or nervous. But overall, it was a great atmosphere.

I love being around people, I get to tell stories, learn about people, and just have a great time. But then you have my friend (Y/N) who is practically the opposite. She doesn't like crowds, is very introverted, and would rather just be around a few good friends or alone. As you can probably tell we are both very different. But that hasn't stopped us from becoming great friends.

After that long train of thought, I realize that we have finally made it to the backstage area. I  begin to look around as Jack is talking to (Y/N). There are people everywhere working hard, walking around everywhere. Some of them are at computers making sure everything is going according to plan, the rest are talking to people.

Then (Y/N) turns to me and says "Well, Sam what do you think so far?"

"Oh My God! It's amazing! I just got to meet my two idols and now you are working for one of them. This day could not get any better." I say in aw still looking around.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." I look at (Y/N) with a weird look on my face, wondering if she is having a good time.

"Aren't you enjoying yourself?" I ask (Y/N).

"I mean yeah. But I don't really like big crowds and that is all that is here." (Y/N) explains, sitting down, putting her head in her hands. I begin to rub her back, trying to calm her down, from all the stress of the crowds. I think it works as she picks her head back up.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" I say looking at her.

"Yeah, I just had to think for a little bit and calm down."

 "Hey (Y/N) look there is an ice cream dispenser here," I exclaim pointing to the ice cream dispenser across the room. I see (Y/N)'s eyes light up, "I'll be right back."

I get up and walk over to the ice cream dispenser. I grab a cone from the side and pull down the lever to dispense the ice cream. I repeat this with another cone. Somehow I walk back and don't drop either of them.

"Oooh yay! Thanks, Sam!" (Y/N) exclaims grabbing the ice cream out of my hand.

 "Well, I see you two found the ice cream," Jack says walking back. We both nod our heads. "Well our panel is about to start in about 5-10 minutes and you two can sit on that couch and watch." Jack says pointing to the couch right next to the stage." We should probably head over there." Jack says. 

"Wait! I need them to meet some people." Mark exclaims before we move.

Then two men come out from around the corner."(Y/N) and Sam this is Bob and Wade." Mark said pointing to each of them. They both wave and hold out their hands for a handshake.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you too," I say shaking their hands, and (Y/N) does the same.

Then an announcer comes over the speaker "The panel is going to start in about 1 minute."

"Well, that's our cue to leave," Jack says. They all walk over to the side of the stage waiting to be called. (Y/N) and I walk over and sit on the couch.

The announcer comes back on and states" Ladies and gentlemen welcome to PAX 2018." The whole crowd starts cheering and screaming. I am also filled with excitement because I get to see my two idols perform live.