Chapter 4

SAM'S POV

*TIME SKIP* 

I spring out of bed when I hear my alarm go off notifying me that it is the first day of PAX, I quickly throw on the clothes that I picked out last night and run into my kitchen to get some food. I just pit some toaster strudels in the toaster and turn on the TV to watch the news. When the news comes on they are talking about PAX.

I know shocker! *Jazz hands* I'm not surprised that they are talking about PAX because it is a very huge convention. They show the convention center and there is already a lot of people there waiting to be let in because it doesn't start until 8 am.

I glance over at the kitchen clock and see that it is 7 am. Before I can get too interested in the news I hear the toaster strudels pop up. I dash to the toaster and grab the toaster strudels out of the toaster. They are hot so I play a little hot potato with them tossing them back and forth.

I come to my senses and place them on a plate and begin to put the icing on them. I finish putting on the icing and walk over to the couch with my toaster strudels in hand. I grab the fuzzy blanket that I have laying on my couch and cuddle up in the warmth.

Once in a comfortable position, I continue to watch the news and enjoy eating my toaster strudels. I devour my toaster strudels eager to go to PAX. I jump out of my couch and turn off the TV. I speed back to my room and do my makeup.

After I am done with my lewk I check myself out in the mirror. I am rocking my black ripped jeans, black combat boots, my red flannel, a great t-shirt with a pocket that has a cat flipping you off in it, and a maroon beanie. 

I don't have to worry about doing my hair or anything because I am hiding it under my beanie. I grab my phone off its charger and get ready to head to Y/N's apartment. But before I leave I grab my Sam the septiceye hat for Y/N to wear. 

Last minute I grab my purse and keys. I lock the door and walk out of my apartment building to my car. I connect my phone to my car and start jamming out to some Panic! at the Disco. Since Y/N and I live very close to each other I only get through about 2 songs and then I arrive at Y/N's apartment building.

I rush to Y/N's apartment filled with excitement for this experience to begin. I arrive at Y/N's apartment and ring her doorbell I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I hear the door handle turning and expecting it to be Y/N I immediately hug the figure standing there.

"Y/N! I'm so glad to see you again, after just seeing you yesterday but whatever." I exclaim.

"Ummm, Sam. I'm not Y/N."

I am alarmed by what the figure says and release from the hug. My vision gets blurry for a second from my heart beating so fast. The heat from the other parts of my body goes directly to my cheeks when I realize it was Jack that opened the door.

"Oh sorry, Jack. I was expecting for Y/N to open the door."

"It's fine. I see how you can confuse both of us, we are both around the same height."

"Yee. Well, are you excited for PAX?"

"Yeah, of course, how could I not. I was so full of energy this morning that I screamed in Y/N's face to wake her up."

"Wow, that sounds like something I would do." I giggle a little after I say that.

Wait, hold the phone did I just fucking giggle. I never giggle. This is some weird ass shit. Well it may be that I kinda like Jack I mean just look at that adorable face, and he always makes me laugh.

I am snapped out of my daydream when I see Y/N walk out of her bedroom. Oh, thank god. Now it won't be that awkward for me.

"Hi (Y/N)!"