Robin Skinner |2|

- Y/N (your name)
You get ready for school and grab all of your supplies.  His dad was outside honking the horn.  "Bye guys! Love you."  You said to your parents.  You walk outside and there he is about to walk up to you door.  "Hey Y/N!  Ready for school?"  Robin asked.  "Yeah I am!  I mean it might not be a fun day but it starts out with a friend." You said.  You both take a seat in the back side of the car.   Robin has orange juice and his dad started playing some beetles.  "So I was wondering after school if you wanted to hang out?" Robin asked staring deeply into your eyes.  "Sure I will have to ask, and where?"  "I think we should go to to the cute little park near the corner store." Robin said.  "Sounds good" you replied. 
You go to school.  You and Robin decided that you would both asked to go the washrooms at 9:30, and 14:00.  Just to talk to each other and hang out. 
9:45 ~ you both meet each other in the hallway near the bathrooms in the middle of the school. 
"So Y/N how's school going?" Robin asked.  "It's very boring... how about yours?" You ask.  "It's been going great, because I've been thinking of you." Robin said.  You start to blush. Your whole face goes red, and so does his. "I fall in love and out of love, very fast. But I feel more than love for you. He was only 13, he couldn't have been in love, maybe just a huge crush? But it felt nice to be loved so you went along with it. You had a crush on him too. You loved him maybe. You were only 12 and 13 who knows.