Robin Skinner |8|

You and Robin are hanging at his moms house. You both are singing I can't help falling in love with you and playing his ukulele to you. His mom walks in, "that was beautiful Robbie and Y/N." She said. "Thanks" he replied.  He smiles at you. You smile back. "We are really good together, we can jam out and be best buds and more..." he said. You can't stop blushing.  He leans in.  Whispers in your ear, "I can't do this..." he says, and then talking normally, "kiss me, I can't come to do it.  It feels like the perfect moment but I can't."  "Well I can't do it this moment... I'll find another, an even better moment.  
(Your sleeping over at his house btw).
You both go under the sheets of Robins bed.  You stare at Robins hair.  "Why is your hair so perfect?"  You ask.  "Y/N my hair is definitely not perfect, it's a red floofy mess." He says.  You disagree and wish you had his hair, sort of. lol. He turns off the lights. "Night!" He says. You both end up not falling asleep and the whole night you were debating about who is better, Tyler Joseph or Joshua Dun. You both settled on Tyler after a long time of fighting.  Both of you finally fell asleep. You woke up before him. You decided to what he did the other night. But actually kiss him instead of screaming lettuce in his ear.  You went back to sleep cause he wasn't waking up.  You woke up again.  He woke up about 15 minutes after you did that time.  As he opened his eyes he looked at you.  You slowly leaned in and kissed him.