Robin Skinner |4|

Robin comes over and knocks on your door.  It's about 19:00 (9:00). He comes in the house and you give him a hug. You both run up to your bedroom. "So why did you want to sleep over? I know you said don't ask but I want to know." You asked. "I just wanted to sleepover!" He said chuckling. You rolled your eyes and looked back and smiled at him.  He smiled back.  It was the weekend so you stayed up until 3:00 am listening to music and talking about life. You go into deep conversations about things you would never talk about... ever. Then you both fall asleep.
You wake up. Robin is staring into your eyes and his pupils are huge. "You're beautiful when you sleep, I wanted you to know." He said. You both go silent but you both blush. He slowly leans towards you and you think he is going to kiss you, but he leans into your ear and says, "LETTUCE!" "Lettuce?!" You ask. "I have no idea" he says laughing.
"Well I'm tired I've been waiting for you to wake up for a while, hahah." He said. You both fall back to sleep but this time, holding hands.
Your little sibling walks in to wake you guys up. They see you holding hands, and yells, "I KNEW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!!!"
You and Robin both wake up instantly. "We aren't dating." You say, and then you whisper to Robin..."yet?"