⚡️Kaminari denki⚡️

Everyone was happy that all might defeated all for one. It was the happiest day out of there lifes but for one of us it wasnt. That night was the worst out of my life i had no one ever since the attack. My parents where heros who fought with all might against all for one. They didnt make it out of the fight and left me with no one. My parents where the only familly i had, so with them being gone i had to go into fostercare. I was 5 years old back then and it was hard for me to understand why they left
Me.

In fostercare it was hard to i was the black sheep of the group. I never really belonged there with the other kids. Luckily all might visited me every day and promised me that he would train me. So ever since i was in fostercare i trained every day.

'All might has dissappeared'

I readed the magazine and saw this title and sobbed a little. He had too to protect me and i was the only one who knew this. It was all my fault that he was gone.

I was alone ones again but now i was old enough to go to high school. I always wanted to go into UA but since im a foster child and no one wants me that was never gonna happen until he was there.

The guy was small and looked like a mice or an animal and they called him nezu. He was the director of a populair high school i didnt know which one but he came visit me a few days a week until he decided to adopt me. We could get along quiet well and he felt really like a father to me.

'Father when are the new classes beginning?' I was excited for the entrance exam last week and i did great since i was nominated for the UA. I wasnt nominated because my father is the director of the shool but because i earned it. I worked really hard for it and now i can finally prove myself.

'The envelops are just sended so you just have to wait a little longer my child' he went back to his paperwork and i went to the couch studying forwards on our class.

'The hero course class 1-A'
That was my class and i was relieved that i was set in a hero course.

Next morning

'Y/N we are leaving soon come on'

'Coming father'

I putted on my uniform and went downstairs. We where on our way to school and i decided to wanna be dropped of a street before school.

I stood in front of the school gate and realized that my life would chance at this very moment.
I was ready to step forqard but then tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. I almost touched the ground but felt a body beneath
Me.

'Auww!' A boy said who rubbed his hand behind his neck.

'Are you okay im sorry that i couldnt catch yah so i decided to throw myself under you. I hope i was a soft landing pillow'

He laughed at his own koke and it made me smile too.

'Kaminari denki is the name and i feel a spark coming from you! Hahah! No joking just me im shocked at your reaction'

This guy is quiet funny but i dont get the jokes if im being honest.

'Sorry but i dont get it?'

I was embarrassed and feeling sorry for bursting his laugb bubble.

'Oohh yeah you dont know my quirk my fault! As i said i'm kaminari denki and my quirk is electricity'

I gave him a hand and shaked it

'Nice to meet you denki my name is y/n l/n and my quirk is a know for me but for you to find out' i winked at him and then bursted out in a laughter.

'See ya later pikachu'

He waved at me and i went to my class.

Its 7:30 THE CLASSES HAVE ALREADY STARTEDD FUCK!! i walked into a few classrooms and those where all wrong!

I saw a familiar body going into a classroom i followed it and arrived 5 minutes later in class 1-A.

'Sit down everyone we are gonna start with english and after lunch we are gonna do the first exam' said a low cringy voice in front of the class.

He was like a giagant living glimmy worm. He was rapped in a big bright yellow sheet and was wrapped in it like a disguisting hairy burrito.

I went to my seat and saw denki looking at me making funny faces. This boy doesnt know when to stop does he?

It was lunch i sat by myself in a corner outside. I was reading a book and eating my lunch in peace until i heard someone yelling my name.

'Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!'

I waved at the blond spiking haired guy and he made his way to my lunch spot.

'I see your having a talk with your friend'

I laughed he couldnt be serieus for once can he?

He shaked the invicble persons and we talked all lunch.

--- after the exam ----

'You did great pikachu'

I poked him in the side and we teased each other a little.

'We should go for dinner in town if you have time?' Denki looked a little nervous and waited for me to respond.

'Oohh i would love to lets go to shibuya i know a good cafe!'

' Whatever madam wants' he bowed and smirked a little.

I punched him in his arms and we both walked laughing to the trainstation.

After 30 minutes off sitting in the train we went to central street we went to the movie and watched (a movie).

After that we went to le blanc and had a wonderfull night.

'Lets go home'

He walked me all the way to my house and didnt want to let me walk alone in order 'to protect me'.

At my house we talked a little more outside.

'It was very sweet of you to show me some cool places in shibuya, thank you pikachu'

I placed a kiss on his cheek and felt a little tingling on my lips.

He smiled from embarrassment and had pink cheeks.

'I guess you are pikachu'

We both laughed and wished each othet good night.

Our friendship would bloom into something beautifull.

Author here!!
Comment below if you want a part too cause i would love to make a part 2 out of thia storyy!!!!!!!

Romanceee

Cheesy shit!!!!!!!
Yahhh lovet jjtttttt