💙Dabi💙

A villain story

          DONT READ WHILE WORKKKK

ITS ABOUT TO GET DIRTYY.....

Stain that idiot has been defeated by the police. I told him not to go but he didnt listen. Why is he so stubborn. Dabi walked to the female lying in her bed staring at the side wall.

She was mumbling things i couldnt even describe it was quiet adorable. I leaned over her and scared her.

'You fucking purple dumbass i almost fell out of bed you idiot never do that again!'

He scared the shit out of me!

He grinned and neared his head towards the female even more. Their faces where now inches apart.

'And what if i do?' He smirked and leaned a mm fowards not giving in to the temptation.

What the hell is he doing. Is he trying to seduce me or something cause its not working.

'What are you trying to do purple dick? Seduce me? Is that what this is?' One eyebrow was higher than the other and a grin was plastered on her face.

'You should try better it isnt working'

I pushed him off me and went to the living room leaving dabi flustered in my bed room.
Placing a map of the prison on the table trying to get stains coordinations.

After a while

Dabi came into the room where the tall h/c haired woman stood. The female was now changed into skinny jeans and a black thight crop top. She had her hair in a messy bun and was fully focused on the paper that lied on the table.

I can temp her if i want just you wait y/n calling me a purple dick. My dick isnt even purple it is red.

He sighted causing the attention of the women in front of him.

'Help me make a plan to get stain out'

The purple haired man made his way behind her. His hands placed on her waist and face over her shoulder.

'What is the plan y/n?' He said in a husky voice

Serieusly a husky voice thats so cliche. Okay it worked a bit but i mean this man is some piece of meat i mean have youve seen him. (noo but serieusly look at him he can get me purple if he wants if you get what i mean ^ ~ )  he is still trying buy i need to focus.

'No dirty business today mister' i said while turning his face the other way with my hand.

'I was doing nothing you wanted me to help you and thats what im trying to do'

Nope im definitely not. I just want to do dirty i dont wanna help stain escape we can do everything without him he is just another burden to us.

'Why do we need him anyway, i mean this guy has never done anything for us so ehy help him?'

She turned around to face me and our noses where touching. She rubbed her lips against mine and just when i wanted to pull in she backed off.

'Noo bad boy, we need him because he can help us with taking over the leag of villains'

The purple haired male looking eith a straight face at the e/c eyed female.

'You know your eyes sparkle when you explain your brillaint plans you know?'

I catched a slight blush on her face. But she turned her gaze back to the damn paper.
I grabbed her chin and turned her face and body to mine. We now stood in front of each other silents filling the house.

'You know i want you, thats not a secret i try to hide. I know you want me, so dont keep saying our hands are thight'

'Wait..... Omg dabi are you singing zack afron? Serieusly dude?' I looked confused.

How does he know that song like wtf?...

'Yeah the greatest showman is your favourite movie right and im hot so i thought i would play zack afron' he smirked at me while i was still confused but then i started laughing.

'You are such a dork you know that right?'

He looked at me with his purple eyes. He lookef out of nowhere very serieus but then the grin came back.

'Can i tell you a secret?' He whispered in a husky tone. I nodded. His face was in my neck and he made his way to my ear. Rubbing his lips against my neck while doing so.

'My dick isnt purple'

I was flustered and totally not turned on right now. (totally am) i felt him smirk at my reaction and started kissing me.

We made our way to the bedroom and he placed me on the bed. His hands holding mine against the bed. He took of his shirt and smirked.

'Like what you see?'

I blushed but teased him.

'Yes im very suprised i thought you where pregnant but no your just fat!'

I laughed but i instantly regretted saying that.
He smirked at my reaction and made his way down. He took of my pants and my pantiea. Licking my entrance and teasing me. He took of his pants and boxers. It was massive!

'See i told you it wasnt purple!'

I smiled at his comment. He took of my shirt and bra now completely exposing myself to him. He started giving trails of kisses. He started down and made his way up. Sucking almost every part leaving purple marks.

'Dabi stop or im gonna get purple tits!'

He laughed and kissed me roughly on my mouth. He putted himself in me very slowly without warning. He got faster and faster until wr got tired after 3 rounds.

We both panted and lyed next to each other.
I looked under the covers and saw something remarkable.

'DABI I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL YOUR DICK IS PURPLE!'

'BUT HOW?'

'Because of me'