Chapter 2 from my new bnha story|| purple||

When we finished in our dorm me and shouto decided to go outside and help the preparation for dinner. Shouto and i made the fire for the fire pit.

'Heey seina can you help me with the fire'

Mina asked me but before i could answer momo interrupted me.

'You have to learn to do it by yourself if you are in a situation when you need to do it'

She was always like this but she was prepared in every situation i have to admit even though she isnt my favourite person. After i made fire at the other groups bakugou and uraraka prepared the greens and cooked the food. After we finished the preparation we served the food  at the rest of the students. I made my way to tokoyami, denki and mineta to give them the food. Tokoyami and denki where already eating as i gave them the food already. I wanted to give the plate to mineta so i bowed a bit over the table to give it to him.

Out of nowhere mineta got a iceball in his face from behind me.

'Dont be a perv for once mineta' a deep voice said.

I saw it was todoroki and huffed at his comment. And the rest of the table laughed it out, i gave the food and could finally sit down and eat by myself. I sat at the end of the table on my own. Reading the book i brought with me as i felt a presence behind me. I looked behind me and saw a green lock of hair.

'Midoriya can i help you?' I said still focused on the book. Midoriya was thinking about what he was gonna say.

'What are you reading?'

I thought he was gonna ask me if there was something wrong but he didnt. I knew he was beating around the bush but whatever.

'A book' i said.

Midoriya sat beside me and readed with me for a few hours.

Few hours later

Midoriya and i finished my book and made our way inside. Midoriya still wanted to ask me but as usually he was to shy to ask.

'Just ask me im not gonna bite you know'

Midoriya was shocked at my comment but opened his mouth to ask me the question.

'The girls and boys wanna hold a sleepover tommorow night do you wanna come? I asked it just now because Nobody wanted to disturb you outside so thats why..'

'Sure'

I cutted him off. He gave me a big smile and walked away. It was past midnight and i went to sleep.

All i could see was fire surrounding me i sat on the ground and watched as the flames began to grow. I saw a women come out of the flames covered in scars and cracked skin. She came closer but i couldnt see her face. I felt my body burning and thats when i realized.....

 I felt my body burning and thats when i realized

'RUN FIRE!' I heard someone scream a male voice. It was midoriya. I opened my eyes and saw that my whole room was on fire and i was on fire to. not again... i activated my quirk. I wanted to control my flames and wanted to walk out of my flame like room but the doorhandle was melted. I was trapped in my own flames making me a roasted girl in a few minutes. Thank you god.....not.

Everyone meeted outside as the teacher counted the students.

'Where is seina?! Has someone seen seina?' Aizawa started asking everyone and realized she wasnt outside.

'MANDALAY AND PIXIE BOB STAY WITH THE STUDENT IM GOING INSIDE!'

The entrance was on fire and there was no way in. Aizawa looked for a other entrance.

'Sir where is seina!' A boys voice screamed at the teacher.

'She is inside go back todoroki!' Aizawa commanded the concerned boy.

She is inside a house what is on fire and there is no escaping the flames. I HAVE TO GO IN!
Before the teacher could stop the student he jumped through the flames. His clothes where shredded apart. The flames didnt do anything on his left side but it hurted on his right side. He runned through the smoking hallways to the stairs. Dorm 34 was her room.

'SEINA WHERE ARE YOU!'

I hear someone screaming in the hallway. SHOUTO!

'SHOUTO GO AWAY!GET OUT OF HERE!'

'NO! HOLD ON IM COMING!'

I tried to go through the blue flames but i could i burned my right arm when i tried. That meant i couldnt get to her!

'I CANT GET THROUGH THE BLUE FLAMES!'

Blue flames?! i started this fire why does this happen again! And he is injure because of me. I have to help him if he gets to much smoke in his lungs he will die!

I kicked against the door trying to break the hinges from the door. After a few times the door was almost open. One last punch and i runned in the hallway. I searched for todoroki in the grey and burning smoked room but couldnt find him. Then i saw him lying on the ground several burns on his body. I tilted him over my shoulder and runned outside. I got burned a few times but finally made it outside for him. The fire department stopped the fire i created and the ambulance nurses made their way to me and shouto.

I gave them shouto and wanted to walk away but i got stopped by lida, midoriya and uraraka.

'You gotta let them check you seina. Your injured badly!'

I wiped urarakas hand of my shoulder and pushed myself through the barrier they made.

'Im fine'

I made my way past them and stood there in the crowd. Sensei aizawa announced that we would have to camp outside for the night and in the morning the house would be repaired. Each student got a tent and they made a camp surrounding the house.

I walked to the ambulances car and asked if todoroki was doing okay. He was awake and they said he could sleep with the rest of us after the last test. The test was positive so i waited till shouto was done. I got a stump against my left arm.

'You IDIOT! but thanks'

The red and white haired boy said. He had a angry look on his face. We made our way to the teacher to pick up the tent we still had not received. But there was one tiny problem.

'There is one tent left, looks like you guys have to share' pixie bob said winking at us.

I look blinked at the announcement. I had to share a tent from 1 by 2 with a boy. I appreciate my privacy for sure and i wouldnt want him to see me and my scars actually.

'No problem' he said giving me a nod.

I walked behind shouto and when we found a open spot were we prepared the tent. We lied our sleeping bags on the ground and sat in the tent.

'Soo i have to chance in my pyjamas so if you excuse me please'

Shouto gave me a confused look but then realized what i meant.

'Oohh sure'

A/n
I know im not posting much but i hope this can satisfie you for now. Request are always welcome! And pls check out my instagram: @kasairts or my new wattpad story || purple || todoroki x oc

Btw art piece is mine soo!!