🍃Tamaki amajika🍃

Quirk: impact recoil

Meaning if the opponent attacks you there will be no damage done but you can attack your opponent with the same attack one time.

First day on school as a UA student fantastic! Not......

Hi im y/n and im totally social akward and not shy at all. I can be a sarcastic bitch once im confortable and a real smart ass.

So welcome to my first day off school.

The third year and final year on UA and it was rhe first day after summer break. We actually got a new class this year so i got to socialize again...

I stepped on the wide field where we in our first year took our first lesson. by testing our quirk i coud remember that day all to well.

i walked on the field and saw a perfect spot to play the wallflower of the group. i planted my backagainst the wall. i grabbed my sketch book and started drawing with a hoodie over my head. on the field people gathered around i heard screaming and some rocks move. i stood up and my feet leaded me to the fight on the field.

'use your quirk already! even though it cant save you!' the guy laughed.

i saw a black haired boy lying on the ground, groaning while he was trying to get up. crawling towards the bully i saw his face. suffering in his eyes, i soon found myself pushing myself through the crowd. as soon as i arrived at the front i saw the bully ready to throw poison over him.

.....

i wanted to get up so bad but the beating hurted to much. i groaned while trying to stand but i fell down again. the crowd still cheering for the bully ofcourse.

I saw from my view on the ground a few people being stumbled aside. Without knowing a fist almost hitted my head, a body protecting my body.

'YOU RUINED MY PUNCH UGLY HOE!'

The hooded girl stood up and started standing in the figthing stance preparing for if he wanted to attack.

.......

'HERE TAKE THIS!' one of the minions of the bully screamed spewing lava from his head my way.

It landed on my shoulder and soon fell down on the ground. Everyone gasping and mummering in disbelief from what just happened.

'What are you?' The bullies minions said scared backing away.

A big rock builded guy walked my way standing in front of me. He was 4 times the size of me, his stone hands reaching my hoodie attempting to take my hood of my head.

My hood fell down showing my face to everyone...

'Isnt she the girl who is quirkless?'

'She doesnt have any friends for what i know!'

'Weirdo'

I felt my dignity slowly flowing away as i stood there listening to the rumors they had heard.

'This is more fun than i thought' the covered in rock male said.

He swung his muscular rock arm into my side without leaving any damage.

The boy who still lyed injured behind me finally got it.

'Impact recoil'

I turned around facing the pointing eared boy.

'What did you say..' I said softly leaving everyone quiet while our conversation.

'You guys seriously are dumb dont ya? She is not quirkless! Her quirk is impact recoil. Meaning if the opponent attacks you there will be no damage done but you can attack your opponent with the same attack one time.'

Everyone looked kind of scared after the explanation of my quirk and especially thr rock dude in front of me.

When i took a step forward he took a step back, meaning he was afraid of what i would do.

As soon as i wanted to speak up he runned away from me and so did al the others.

I helped the black haired boy wirh pointy ears up and soon walked back to my wallflower spot on the side of the field.

I quickly hooded my face again and drawed the sketch i was almost finished with further.

The black haired elf boy came to sit next to me and looked at my drawing.

'It is amazing you know' he said

I just ignored him eating my pine nuts.
He grabbed some nuts and eated him.. Soon as he eated it he held his hand in front of my sketch book making a beautiful sunflower grow out of it.

'Thank you for giving me back up y/n' he gave me the flower.

'How do you know my name?' I asked him.

He took my hoody of my face revealing my golden eyes and black skin. My blue hair covering my face from the side.

'I could never forget a face like yours can i?'