Chapter 1 - The Rules

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Before you read:

This is a spin off from Still Mine. It deals with the wooing period that has not been described in Still Mine.

It can be read as independent but reading Still Mine before this is recommended. 

The link to Still Mine is in the in-line comment here and in external link at the end of this chapter. 

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

"All right Madame. I m all ears to your conditions." He said tracing the body of his cup and picking it up to his lips.

"You won't get the rights of a husband, because you are technically not!" 

"What!" He almost choked on the coffee he was sipping. Well this was the least he had dreamed off. All his dreams had her. Had them doing practically everything save this. Here, they were seated in a nice open cafe, the day was beautiful and breezy. No. They weren't on a date. Anything but that. They were striking a deal. A deal that his heart had dragged him into. The conditions of the same were being discussed. Well, well, imposed may be the right word.

Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, oops, Ex-Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi was drawing out the rules her ex-husband, must follow in order to have a chance of being given the second chance.

"Our divorce isn't granted." He reminded her.

"But you signed the papers, Mr. Oberoi!"

"Stop this Mr. Oberoi. Call me anything but that!" He spoke irritated.

"Whatever, that is up to me. You won't get the rights of a husband. That's it. No debate." She spoke haughtily.

"Does that include what I am thinking it does?" He asked rather stupidly, staring at her.

"Indeed it does, Mr. Oberoi. You are not going there whatsoever!" She almost scoffed with an air of superiority.

Before he could further argue she laid the next rule.

"You don't kiss me, no where!"  She added the next.

He gaped at her bewildered. How could he practically do that? Not kiss her! In fact that was one thing lingering at the back of his mind as he saw her moving lips. Those full lips painted in gloss. Oh, things made it worse, for he knew very well how experienced they were at, driving him insane.

She snapped to bring his attention back.

"How is that possible?" He had meant to say it in his mind, but he said it aloud.