Chapter 8- Dawn Before The Dawn

Few hours later:

Anika opened her eyes slightly, the room was dark. Her head hurt a little. She was flabbergasted to find herself nestled to him. Her lips curved up. He looked so adorable and at the same time ravishingly handsome with his arm securely around her abdomen. A few seconds later she realized his leg was around her too. A slight blush brushed over her face. 

A surging need to kiss him filled her as she stared at him. He stirred in sleep. She stiffened watching carefully. Hoping he did not wake up. She had only started admiring his sleeping form!

His hand moved slightly higher and he stationed again. She closed her eyes at the sensations. His mere touch, had her swaying in the galaxies. His hand was just below her bosom, in very much contact. A minute of drooling, another of control, a third of organizing her senses and fourth of sinking in the equations. After full four and perhaps a little more minutes, she gently pushed away his hand. She struggled to sit up, as his leg locked hers. 

She made enough movement for him to shoot open his eyes. She was still halfway sleeping, balancing on her elbows. He blinked at her. "You awake!" 

She rolled her eyes. Couldn't he see? He saw her squirm. Then pulled himself back, she sighed and sat up. He could chuckle! 

"Isn't it way too early for you to wake up!"he said as he glanced at his watch and then turned back still sleeping. While she sat beside him looking down at him.

"It's only four Anika, sleep!" He said sleepily, holding her hand. 

She poked him, "you are forgetting the rules!"

He sighed annoyed. "After last night yeah!" He closed his eyes.

What?

She looked at him confused. Did they do something last night? She closed her eyes for a few moments. He picked her up, brought her to the room, they were hugging on the bed and then kissing! Shit! Oh no! What after that? She could not remember.

"Shivaay!" She looked down at him. His shirt's few buttons were open, giving view to his hairy chest. Anika gulped. She bent down, "Did we?"

He slowly opened his eyes. Sleep was already gone. Now, naughtiness made way. "What?" He pretended to be sleepy.

"What did we do?" She asked again.

"What kind of question is that? Besides you did everything!" He closed his eyes again. His mind celebrated mirth, as she looked baffled.

What did she do? What did he mean by everything?

 She poked him at his shoulder again. "What did I do?"

He shot hies eyes open. His gaze rested on her cleavage that was abundantly visible as she was bending before him. "What did you not do? Should be the question." He said not taking his eyes off. A need was building up in him. She sat up straight again. He snapped his eyes shut. This time at his thoughts. Last night she was drunk. But, right now she was in her senses. But, he was under her intoxication right now. God, he needed her. He was yearning for his wife.