PILOT/PART 1: Life After The Kiss

Quick Author's note before we start,
Hi! I'm Tomo, and I just recently binged-watched Ever After High and fell in love with darabella. (Yes, I know I'm kinda late to the bandwagon) This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please be gentle with me...(I'm sensitive :p) Anyway...enjoy! (Leave suggestions!)

Rosabella's POV

Things at EAH have settled since the big "Daring isn't Apple's prince" thing.
At first it was a lot of staring, talking behind our back's, and messages of hate in my locker, but people got used to it.
Daring wasn't super open about the whole "darabella" thing, but he and Apple had never really been an "official" couple, but they were basically
THE "IT" COUPLE.
I'm just glad everything is back in order now. I probably couldn't have gone another week of people coming up to me and asking about the scenario.
Anyway, it's over now, and I'm just really happy about finally having people accept "darabella".
The only big issue I'm having now is if Daring likes me back. He's a little hard to read if you know what I mean. He mostly looks at himself in the mirror, and brags about his amazing saves in damsel saving class.
But with me, he's different. He wants the best for me, and he really cares. However, that's just with me, not us walking down the hall. I'll ask him later.
But first, I need some advice from my roomie/BFFA, Darling Charming.

Darling's POV

I'm so gonna ace this Kingdom Management debate tomorrow.
I have all my reasons written down and ready to be said!
I hope Rosabella gets here soon. She has food from the castleteriea, and I want her to review my facts.

Soon, Rosabella enters the dorm room with a sad look on her face.

"Hey roomie!" I say

"Hey Darling." Rosabella said with a neutral tone.

Rosabella sets the food down on the table, prepping for the food.

"Yay! Yummy food!" I say

"I guess..." she says

"What's wrong Rosa? You're normally so happy when it comes to food."

"Well, it's about Daring..." she begins

Oh my fairy godmother...if Daring did anything...

"If he broke your heart I WILL STAPLE DEAD BIRDS TO HIS DORM AND ILL GET AN AXE AND ILL-" I start to say (mostly yell)

"DARLING! No...no that's not what happened."

"oh...then what happened?" I softened my tone.

"I'm not sure he really likes me...well, I know he does, and I like him back, it's just-"

I know these kind of issues. Daring does it all the time.

"He doesn't show it when he's out in the halls and with his friends." I said plainly.

"How did you know?" Rosabella said, shocked.

"Well for one, I know you better then anyone Rosie, and two, I can just tell. I mean come on! He is my brother after all."

"Well...yeah." She said

"Don't worry. I'll fix this" I say confidently.

"Darling.......are you gonna do the dead bird thing...?" She asks.

"No comment ;)"

"DARLING!"

I leave the dorm with a sly smile on my face.

Oh Daring...you don't even know what's coming...;)

Alright! This was the first episode in "Questioning fate"
Did you guys like it? I'm definitely going to make more, but ask me questions for a possible Q&A Episode! Thank you for reading!
<3