PART 11: The Walk, and The Rock

Why hello!
I don't have anything important to say so...
Let's start!

Hopper's POV

"Okay...so what do you uh..need me for?"
I ask Darling.

"Well...I wanted to talk to you about something kinda serious."

"If it's about Daring and Rosabella, I don't really wanna get into it. Maybe you should go talk to Daring. He's in his room if yo-"

"No."
Darling cut me off.

"I wanna talk to you."

"I don't know ab-"
I start to say.

Darling runs behind me and pulls out the one, the only Briar Rose Beauty.

"Ooo uh h-hi Briar...I-i-i didn't know you'd be here..."

I started blushing really bad.

"Aww Hopper! What's up?"

"Oh uh...nothing much...um...what's you about? No...uh you what's up? No! Aagh!"

*turns into a frog*

Ugh! Why do I always get so tongue tied?

"Awwww Hopper! "

She picked me up and pulled me close.

"Wanna go to my room to help me with my hair? It's been a royal pain lately."

"Indeed my beautiful princess."

When I'm in frog mode, I just can't help talking so poetic and truthfully. It's a blessing and a curse.

Rosabella's POV

Today's my first day leaving my dorm alone. I decided to go on a little nature walk. I used to go on them all the time. However, ever since I started EAH, I don't go anymore. School work is just more important. But I'm doing it today.

I take a secret passageway so no one can see me.
I really don't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

When I leave the school, the fresh air is amazing. I needed this.

The enchanted forest is so beautiful in the spring time. I grab my phone and take a picture.

 I grab my phone and take a picture

Darling would love this.

I walk along the path until I hear a noise. A low growl from the deep woods.
My heart starts to beat faster.

Am I going to be okay?

Daring's POV

Gosh. I never thought I'd have to go ring shopping this young. I know it's not a marriage thing, but I'll be with her forever after.
I have to make sure she loves it.

I really need advice on what to get her. I used to be able to go to Lizzie when I needed girl fashion help, (I don't wanna talk about it) but I can't anymore. She just dismissed this whole text thing like it was nothing to me or Rosabella.
I just can't have those kind of people around me.

I decided I could do this by myself. How hard can it be? The cost isn't the issue, but what it means. I can give her the biggest rock in the world, but she wouldn't like it.

She would want something from the heart.

Something beautiful.

Something perfect.

Forever After.

Okay guys! I know, I know. I go from updating, to not updating, and blah blah blahhhh.
But hopefully.
(Let's hope)
I can keep this up at least once a week.

Remember! If you have suggestions, go ahead and leave them down below!
Byeeeeeeee!

<3