PART 3: The Talk

Hi!
So I'm just letting you all know that I'm probably going to change the way I write this a lot, just so that I can add the amount of detail that I would like to add,
so do be aware that you might see different things going on...
also I would love it for any suggestions that you may have to be shared with me, or any additional advice in this fanfic world.
(Yes, I'm new)
but yeah!
That's all I have to say, so enjoy the story!

*At first glance, the Hocus Latte looked like they had just re-announced the unicorn frappuccino, but that was definitely not the case.
In fact, the only reason the crowd was there was to see the Rosabella and Daring talk. They were going to talk about their relationship, and people wanted to know.
In all of this crowd, Blondie Locks was one of them.*

Blondie Lock's POV

"Okay...we are going live in 3....2....1....
Hello people of Ever After High!
It's Blondie Locks, and today I'm here at the Hocus Latte to see what all of this craziness is! Let's get a few interviews."

I point microphone to Cedar Wood.

"What do you think all these people are here for today?" I ask.

"Well, I cannot tell a lie, and it's totally for the big make or break "Darabella" thing!
I myself can't wait to see what happens!" She responds

Just at that moment, Daring Charming walks into the store and asks...

"Can everyone excuse me for a moment? I'm waiting for someone."

The second Daring finished his sentence, the students of EAH left without a trace. The only one who didn't leave was me!

"That means you too Blonde."
Daring said.

"But-but it's for my mirror cast and the people wanna know!"
I say frantically.

"Well, tell them this;"

I quickly launched my live mirror cast towards Daring.

"I, Daring Charming apologize to Hocus Latte, but more importantly, to my fellow classmates of Ever After.
I know you guys want to know what will happen, but sometimes people would like to work things out on their own. Which is why I wanted you all to exit.
Thank you for caring, but I must be alone in this moment in time."

His speech was so shocking I stood there with my jaw dropped on the floor.
But then I regain focus.

"Oh..um...Okay! That's it for now EAH students!"

So that Daring couldn't hear I added,

"I'll get you guys more updates soon..."

I leave the almost empty cafe, with Daring Charming watching me go.

Daring Charming was now alone in an entirely empty coffee shop, wondering when Rosabella was going to arrive...

Rosabella's POV

I take a right turn into the main hallway of EAH, walking fast and with a smile.
"You got this Rosie...
all you have to do is listen...BUT also state what you feel.
No one else is going to care right?" I say to myself.

Blondie's mirror cast shows on the main hallway's TVs

*Daring Charming's voice filles the long hall*

"-I know you guys want to know what will happen, but sometimes people would like to work things out on their own.-"

"Awwwww!" I say to myself.
"He really cares!"

*I check my watch*

"OH FARIY GODMOTHER!" I yell.
"I'm late!"

I rush out of Ever After High, and run straight out into the main village.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Thank you! I'm in a rush! Excuse me-!"

As I near the Hocus Latte, people start to make me a path.

"Oh um....excuse me?"

I walk the path with uncertainty, but I continue on so that I can make it in time.

"I'm here Daring!" I yell

"Oh thank god! I thought someone hurt you." Daring said in a caring tone.

"Oh...haha no....I'm sorry I'm lat-" I begin

Daring cuts me off
"It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about."

Daring was so close to me, he was almost holding me....I felt safe with him :)

Daring continued on.
"I'm the one with things to be sorry about.
I know you wanna have people know about us...
I've just been unsure. That ends now."

He softly grabbed My hand and we both walked out into the crowd with big smiles on our faces.

Sorry this episode is a tad short, but I hope you all liked it! Bye!
<3