PART 15: The Apple of my Eye

Hey guys! Recently I've been getting so many emails and inspiration....
SO GUESS WHOS BACK!
NOW LETS DO THISSSS!!

Rosabella's POV:
"Apple. That's it. I hate to not be kind or able to be calm, but somethings not right with you.
And, I think I know what it is." Apple looked confused but angry at the same time.
"Fine. What could possibly be wrong with me after you stole my true love huh?" She crosses her arms.
"Lizzie Hearts. She's manipulating you, can't you see? This is whole thing was just a dare so Daring could come back to you."
"And what's so wrong with that?! He's MINE."
"Apple. No he's not."
"Is this all you came to tell me? To just put me down even more then you already have? Well then fairy godmother YOU DID IT."
"Apple, this isn't you." I pleaded. Then I noticed something about Apple's eyes.
They were purple.

"Rosie or whatever people call you; get out

"Rosie or whatever people call you; get out."
"You know what Apple, you're right. I have to go see someone for a bit. Toodles!" She looked mad as all magic, but I knew what I had to do.

Daring's POV:

I ran out of there as fast as I could.
Rosie and Apple?
Talking?
Being somewhat civil?
Are they mad at me?????????
I decided to be the charming and amazing boyfriend(?) that I am and pick up some food from the Hocus Pocus Café. Maybe it would help from that dry conversation we had before.
I got Rosie's favorite, the Beauty and the Beast Biscuts with a Rose Tea. I also stopped by the Fairy Market to grab something to write a note with.
Telling her everything.
Not only how much I love her, but all the "bad" things too. What I found out about Apple, the dare that I was given, just everything.
Maybe it could help?

I texted Darling and told her I was coming to drop off something for Rosie. Luckily Rosie wasn't back yet (from what??), so I had time to prepare.

"You better make her feel better" Darling said as I made my way inside

"Trust me, I got that all figured out!"
When I got there I wrote the long note, set up the food, and booked a massage appointment because my fairy godmother; my hand was cramping from writing.
I got back to my dorm, got ready for bed, and snuggled under my very expensive spider woven silk sheets.
At least I can worry comfortably.

Rosabella's POV

I stood waiting outside of Raven's door.
"Raven you better be in here!"

"Huh? Rosabella? Are...you okay?"
"Yes yes, I'm fine. But Apple isn't."
"What do you mean?"
"Mind if I come in?"

I hope you guys liked this part!
<3