PART 14: The Meeting?

Lol my posting is so TRASH, but here we go.

Daring's POV

"But...but why?"
I was stunned. Why would Apple do this to me? Why was she jealous? WHY!?
Many questions were going on in my brain.

"She absolutely hates you for choosing Rosie instead of her. While she understands that you guys are 'meant to be together'-"
Lizzie rolls her eyes.
"-She doesn't understand why you won't talk to her about it."

Oh.
"Well, I guess I have been busy..."
To be honest, I've been avoiding her.

"Well. That's who it is. And she won't stop till your head is on the floor."

"Wait what?"

"Toodles!"
She skips away happily while I stand there stunned.

The shop worker came by to check on me.
"Found anything you like?"

"Uh no...but thanks for helping."

I walk out of the store with nothing ready for my big surprise.

Rosabella's POV

"Maybe I should go over and talk to them?
I mean there has to be an explanation..."

"This video tells a lot, but I think you should."
Cerise was really concerned for me.
Cedar was a different story.

"I can't lie, this looks shady. I would get real upset. She and Lizzie can't just do this do you. You've done nothing."

"Yeah..."
I said.
"I think you're right."

Daring's POV

I have to go talk to her. I can't believe Apple would be like this. She knows that we are just not meant for each other. I mean, sure. We dated and it was nice, but when I'm with Rosie my heart can't stop beating. She takes my breath away every time I see her. Anytime I smell her magical forest perfume I get lighthearted. Anytime I touch her I get electric shocks.
I never got that with Apple.
She is a good person though. There had to have been some reason for this. Will she keep doing things like this to my relationship?
But I also have one more question...

Why is Lizzie involved?

Rosabella's POV

I grabbed my bag, but my hair up in a messy bun, and ran out the door.
Apple would be in her Royal club, something I could never be able to join. I guess a palace doesn't always make you a princess.

As I got closer to the club meeting, I decided to wait until it ended. There was a spell blocking the door anyway, so I went to the castleteria.
From the corner of my eye, I noticed something familiar.

"Daring? What are you doing here?"

He turned like he was hiding something.
"Uh nothing. I just wanted some lunch."

"Nice."
The conversation was dry.
I didn't want to tell him anything in case all of this was true.

I finished up the sandwich I had for lunch and I walked towards the club room as quickly as possible. The meeting would be done soon.

Daring's POV

That was a horrible conversation. I wish I could of had more things to say. I want to tell her I love her, but I could tell she was not happy to see me.
Hopefully when I talk to Apple, everything will be cleared up.

I walked to the club room. Apple would be doing her Royal club. I used to be the Vice President, but after the kiss, she didn't really want me around. I get it.
I saw other royals leaving, so I knew the meeting was over. I also knew that Apple would be in there for another hour because she loved to go over the notes from the meeting. I never really understood what she really liked about it.

I waltzed in the door, and stop in my tracks.

What is Rosabella doing talking to Apple?

Thanks for reading this really poorly uploaded story!
<3