When Two Worlds Collide (Disney And Dreamworks characters in story)

• Dedicated to Everyone who ships Hiccelsa

Elsa's POV

"Hi."

I'm the new girl here. I'm only going to be here a few months. My cousin, Rapunzel, was taking Anna and I to go see the world... AKA, Berk.

So we don't know anyone or anything about this place. And the first thing anyone says to me is "Hi."

And to top it all off, he's a boy.

He has brown hair, with two braids by his right ear. He has a little scrape on his chin.

He has green eyes. Dreamy green eyes that have probably analyzed me twice in the two seconds we've been standing here. He looks like he could, anyways.

"Hi," I say, glad I could say anything. I'm not exactly fluent around boys.

"So... you're the newbie?"

"Don't remind me."

"I think I just did."

I smiled weakly.

"Yes, I'm the newbie."

"And a queen?"

"Yes, and a queen. Don't treat me like one."

"Why?"

"Well, you know how it feels when people stop and stare at you and say: 'hey, that's the kid who caught the night fury'?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, they say to me: 'Hey! That's the one who single handedly froze her whole country and then build an ice castle while singing a pop song and then un-froze it in like 2 days!'"

"I know. People are so-"

Suddenly a bell dinged. The end of class.

"Bye. See you!"

"See ya."