Chapter 6- Leaving

• Dedicated to My crush (PM me 'who is it' if u must)

It's been a week. Hiccup dared Merida to tell nobody, ever. Elsa's about to leave. 

Elsa's POV

I stand in front of the boat.

Hiccup is here. He's shoving past Merida.

"So," he says, "I guess this is goodbye."

I nod. 

"Good-bye, Hiccup," I say. 

He hesitates. (We're like, 5 inches apart.)

Then he kisses me quickly.

I smile and look at my feet. I glance up, then look back down.

"Good bye." he says.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Merida watching us like we're crazy. I don't care.

"I love you Elsa," he whispers.

"I know," I say.

"I could try to visit you on the first of every other month. I'll try," He says.

" okay," I say. 

I see Anna get on the boat.

"I have to go now. Good-bye," I say sadly.

Once I get on the boat and get settled into my room, Anna knocks on my door.

"Come in," I say.

Anna comes in and sits down on my bed.

"Okay, I'm not going to use any fluffy words or anything when I ask this. I'm not even gonna try to soften the impact, okay?"

"Okay...." I say. I wonder where she is going with this.

"Elsa, did you love Hiccup?"

My head shoots up.

"I know you kissed him but did you 'like like' him or did you 'love' him?"

I look down at my hands.

"I- why do you want to know?"

"Because i'm your sister," she says. "Look, you can tell me anyhing. I won't tell. Did you love him?"

She twists the end of one of her braids around her pointer finger.

"Yes. I love him." I say. "But why are you asking?"

"Because I wanted to know." She crosses her arms. I suspect her of lying.

"You couldn't ask that 'Just becuase you wanted to know', Anna. I know you. So why?"

"Um... Merida wanted to know?" It comes out more like a question, and I know she's lying. I decide to let it slide.

"Fine."

(A/N Okay, Now I need help. Do you think I should have anna have a crush on hiccup but eventually get over it, have anna have a crush on hiccup that she doesn't get over, or have a hiccanna story? I can't decide what to do with this little idea I had. Please answer! 

~GinnyMollyWeasley2)