Chapter 18- Wedding

(Okay, I've had a lot of school work and stuff and haven't had time to do this, but I'm finally gonna update!!! Sorry for being such a slacker. :)
BTW, I've never been to an actuallt wedding, but I'll do my best.
And now for the wedding...
-GinnyMollyWeasley2)

"Anna, does my dress look okay?" I ask for the trillionth time.

"Yes, your dress looks fine, Elsa."

"Oh my gosh Anna its almost time and I'm freaking out Anna!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Elsa of Arendelle, do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the lll, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride," says the preacher.

And he does. It's the best moment of my life.

Fourteen years ago, I would never have imagined I'd be here right now. But fourteen years was then, and now is now. And right now, I am happy. Not just happy, joy filled. I feel like I'm walking on air. I would not be here, though, if not for a short trip to Berk. 

Okay, I have to mention the cake. I'm about to burst.

Okay so it's 2 feet tall with four layers. And every layer is lined with skittles!

Can you tell I'm obsessed?

Yeah. You can.

Everything is blue and gold and white and brown and silver and snowflakey. And pretty. The decorations are really good- no, perfect. Everything about today is perfect.

Wait- why are there snowflakes? I'm not making it snow!

Hey… this is actual snow! Like, I didn't make it!

"Elsa- are you making it snow again?" Hiccup whispers.

"No, but it's pretty."

Everyone else seems to agree. 

The snow drifts down on the best day of my life and I am still happy.

"Elsa-" Anna starts.

"It's not me, honest!" 

She smiles. 

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I grin at her.

"You bet I do!"

I don't even get up from my seat. I just create a big snowman behind the altar I was standing at ten minutes ago.

"Elsa…"

"Okay, that part was me."

He laughs.

Me too.

I still can barry believe I'm here. But you know what? I am, and I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth.