Chapter 13- Anna and Kristoff's Wedding

• Dedicated to Kristoff and Anna duh!!!

(A/N I'm going to skip planning the wedding because that would take forever and go right to the wedding)

(A/N Did anyone else notice that throughout the movie, Kristoff's hat is always falling off his head? But he always gets it back? And then on the reindeer ride back to Hans, Kristoff gives Anna his hat and says, 'Just hang in there'? And he never gets it back in Frozen?

Think about that.)

THE MORNING BEFORE THE WEDDING

"Anna, you're not supposed to wear black on your wedding day!" Elsa scolds me.

"It's symbolism."

"Whatever."

"Seriously! And besides, I'm the princess. I can do what I want on my wedding day."

Anna's POV

I seriously can't believe I'm walking down the aisle with a magical snowman!

Anna's POV

GrandPabbie is rather obviously sad to see Kristoff go.  He's actually crying as he says, "You may kiss the bride."

He steps foward and puts his arms around me. I'm wearing high heels because he's 10 inches taller. It's kind of odd that it seems like I grew 4 inches overnight.

He kisses me. I slide Kristoff's hat off my head and put it on his head. I let my hand linger and then drop it to his shoulder.

We break apart.

I smile at him.

Elsa's POV

And now my sister is married. Now we have a Prince Kristoff of Arendalle.

This is going to take some getting used  to.